**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I think it looks worse when someone is covered in one brand from head to toe. Unless you're at the gym or you're sponsored by that brand lol.

I think it's more of a sports wear brand vs a sports wear brand thing. Reebok Nike Adidas JB same applies In my opinion.

This.

I think it started in the '80 with track suits. You would never see anyone with a adidas pant and puma jacket.

Also I think brands design clothing around their shoes, I think brand specific clothing/shoes looks best with the brand.

I try to avoid clothes with bold logos for this reason. If TF didn't have Nike logo on them Id probably buy more of it.

I think it looks worse when someone is covered in one brand from head to toe. Unless you're at the gym or you're sponsored by that brand lol.
To each his own. I agree it can look very tacky when someone is covered in logos. With that said, you can wear a brand head to toe if you know how to put it together right.

im cool with cross branding but only for stuff like nikes with polo sweats. pumas with tech fleece isnt appealing to me personally but i cant blame anyone for just wanting to do what makes them happy. its your choice and your money at the end of the day.

If you switch up colors its not so bad but one solid color screams Nike employee lol
 To each his own. I agree it can look very tacky when someone is covered in logos. With that said, you can wear a brand head to toe if you know how to put it together right.
I do agree with both of y'all. It's definitely all about how you put all the pieces together. Any monkey with money can buy and wear expensive items, but it takes someone with some fashion sense to mix and match.

im cool with cross branding but only for stuff like nikes with polo sweats. pumas with tech fleece isnt appealing to me personally but i cant blame anyone for just wanting to do what makes them happy. its your choice and your money at the end of the day.
what about black nike tf where you can barely see the nike branding and adidas UB?

what about black nike tf where you can barely see the nike branding and adidas UB?

thats not my style but im no fashion police :lol:

My exact thoughts.

Since we're all throwing out our 2 cents, I'm not a fan of wearing matching top and bottom TF pieces either. Just doesn't suit me personally.

My exact thoughts.

Since we're all throwing out our 2 cents, I'm not a fan of wearing matching top and bottom TF pieces either. Just doesn't suit me personally.

dont be like that :D

I'm not wearing TF to be fashionable by any means, they're sweats after all. Doesn't mean I don't have a preference for when things just "look right" vs when they don't. Every brand makes there clothes with a certain style in mind. From the cut and fit to the lines zippers and accents. It's all uniform on TF and that's what makes TF go well together. For plain non branded/non stylized sweats and clothes sure mix and match all you want. But have you seen the other brands version on TF? Or their own signature lines of active wear? I'm more against the style clashing as opposed to the brands.

Still kinda of a tech fleece rookie. Can anyone give me an idea of the the diff between the tech fleece aw77 and the windrunner hoodies. Thinking about buying the cargo kahki of NDC

Still kinda of a tech fleece rookie. Can anyone give me an idea of the the diff between the tech fleece aw77 and the windrunner hoodies. Thinking about buying the cargo kahki of NDC
Personally I prefer the Windrunner because of the tail. It adds that extra bit of protection in the back. Plus I like the silhouette of it better.

have the black tf windrunner and pants, dont mind wearing them together but usually opt for a villain crew or hoodie instead

50f3628c_techfleece.jpeg

I wouldnt rock a matching set. Its an eyesore to see people be matchy matchy but at the same i got nothing but love for TF

Back
Top Bottom