**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Damn my nike live chat rep today was very pushy in trying to make me go to niketown NY for the khaki windrunner in XL. Finally got him to let me know if any other place had them and he said the closest was in Chicago. Got tired of trying to pull info out of him. If anyone knows of any Nike Factory with the khaki windrunner in XL, I'd really appreciate the help! Of course NDC was sold out in only that size >.>

You realize that all Nike factory stores do phone orders for the most part right?

You realize that all Nike factory stores do phone orders for the most part right?
I've done phone orders before man ._. I know how it works. That's why it'd be cool if someone who's recently been to one and saw an XL could let me know? The whole reason why I'm posting is because the rep was being a little condescending and didn't really help locating it at any other store. I'm going to try and call some factory stores tomorrow since some are probably getting ready to close now.

I've done phone orders before man ._. I know how it works. That's why it'd be cool if someone who's recently been to one and saw an XL could let me know? The whole reason why I'm posting is because the rep was being a little condescending and didn't really help locating it at any other store. I'm going to try and call some factory stores tomorrow since some are probably getting ready to close now.

Oh I see. Well what I usually do is call my closest factory store and ask them to locate another factory store with the item in stock

I'll be hitting up Rosemont factory store outside Chicago tomorrow so I'll let you know.

Quick question. Last week I ordered Tech Pants from the outlet in NC. On 1/13 then again on 1/15. The order that I placed on 1/15 arrived today. However, I havent received the order placed two days prior on 1/13.

I signed up for that Fed Ex Delivery Manager. Is there any way to use it to locate my pair fro 1/13?

@casper90403

These were made for you... the brand is listening
pimp.gif

Tech Fleece Short 2.0 

727357-100

Cocaine White/Black 
Cocaine white? Interesting

naw. im pretty sure the official color is team red but its more maroon tho

need that burgundy set for those 6s myself .. ahh you just made me realize how badly i want them lol

^^ Those burgandy joints are fire! Been looking for that cw...

my wife actually got them for me for christmas :lol:

Champs has them as well as sites like jimmyjazz. shouldnt really have to look for them. I actually want a matching jacket but cant find a L for the right price to save my life :smh:

STYLE# 545343-677
http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/cloth...ike-tech-fleece-pant-1mm/545343-677?color=Red

Back
Top Bottom