**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I searched but all was related to tech fleece, sorry didn't see any TK related details. Will search again but if you can point me to your description I would greatly appreciate it.

About to go to Niketown and pick up the black and grey Tech knit outfits, does anybody out there know how it fits ? Is this basically the same fit as the tech fleece ? I barely fit into and xl right now but I drop about 60 pounds every spring for triathlon season and I'm not sure if I should go with an L or an XL considering how expensive they are.
If you are going to lost weight i'd suggest going with the L. 

For me it seems the TK fits a little looser in the body and will also stretch more than the fleece would

I searched but all was related to tech fleece, sorry didn't see any TK related details. Will search again but if you can point me to your description I would greatly appreciate it.

You can specifically look at his post history which will give you want you desire.

Reactions: lyl
Nike San Leandro for Bay Area heads:

As of this morning:

Burgundy Tech Fleece Pants sz. L $24.99
ACG Tech Fleece Pants sz. XL $60
Burgundy Tech Fleece Bonded Windrunner sz. S, XL $60
Black Tech Fleece Hero Flash Hoodie sz. M, L $49.99
Black and Grey ACG Tech Fleece Crewneck sz. L $39.99
Obsidian and Burgundy Tech Fleece Funnel sz. L, XL not sure on price
Obsidian Aeroloft Jacket sz. S, L $99.99

too bad thats a clearance store so no shipping .. got excited real quick for the burgundy pants and top damn .. good info tho

Nike San Leandro for Bay Area heads:

As of this morning:

Burgundy Tech Fleece Pants sz. L $24.99
ACG Tech Fleece Pants sz. XL $60
Burgundy Tech Fleece Bonded Windrunner sz. S, XL $60
Black Tech Fleece Hero Flash Hoodie sz. M, L $49.99
Black and Grey ACG Tech Fleece Crewneck sz. L $39.99
Obsidian and Burgundy Tech Fleece Funnel sz. L, XL not sure on price
Obsidian Aeroloft Jacket sz. S, L $99.99

Ripped picked up a couple of pieces

Got the obsidian crewneck, what is weird is that I have the obsidian TF pants from over a year ago and they are both the same color code "473"  the thing is when put next to each other, they are slightly different in color.  Not a big deal, but just thought that was weird esp with the same color code.   Hard to tell in the pics, but I tried my best to show some comparisons side by side. 

I also notice IMO, all the newer TF pants with the reflective drawstrings are much tighter than the OG pants with regular drawstrings.  
Unless its from the same season, you almost guarantee its going to be different unfortunately

Repped for the responses fellas. Yeah I wish I purchased more of the original tf pants,  Not a big fan of this new super tight fit,  if I size up its way too loose also, so ill just have to hope they stretch out more.  The color mismatch issue ill just make sure not to wear them together.  

Unless its from the same season, you almost guarantee its going to be different unfortunately
Thanks, Ill remember that if im looking for a matching top/bottom to purchase from the same season.
I'm relatively new to TF and I've noticed it too. My unworn charcoal pants feel looser and softer than the others which have the reflective drawstring. I've seen people mention it before and I didn't think much of it but it's noticeable.
truth
Could be due to a year of use and wash caused some fading or slight distortion to the color.
I wash all mine on cold and hang dry.  but good point. 

There should be a small white tag on the inside of each garment, stating season and year of production 

Everything I listed for Nike SL was gone as of this morning. Not much tech fleece today, only the burgundy funnel in a L and XL. All the resellers were lined up today beginning at 9 because of the sale. Really have to get lucky when all of them are out.

Just seen there's 2 different grey crew necks on NDC. I see they have different color codes but does anyone know main differences or seen them both to compare?
thanks in advance

Is that a TK tie Lebron is wearing 
nerd.gif

Just seen there's 2 different grey crew necks on NDC. I see they have different color codes but does anyone know main differences or seen them both to compare?
thanks in advance
They are slightly different if you read the color description, while they both are "grey" in color

My guess is you would have the same issue that @lakers29  had with his obsidian color 

-064 is from a older season than -066 which the current spring season TF collection

Caved and copped the TK wind runner. I had to go half down from my typical XL with TF. TTS was way too roomy to me

Bottoms were ok TTS but definitely roomier than TF. I passed though. Didn't like them nearly as much as the top

Tried the white crew beck with the mwah near the arm pit area and it was awful.

View media item 1906769

thanks in advance
If you just read the color description on each item the 064 is Dark Grey Heather/ Medium Grey Heather mix where the 066 is Dark Grey Heather / Dark Grey Heather meaning that the 064 is a lighter mix of Grey than the 066. You can also tell if you examine the photos of each. It's only slight but when comparing the two side by side it is easier to see the difference.

Last edited:
My grey aw77 came from the outlet. Shade isn't identical to the bottoms but it's close enough for me.
After searching for weeks for grey tops for a solid price, I was fortunate enough to get 2 for the low. 1 more piece in the mail and I may be done for a long time.

View media item 1906834

My grey aw77 came from the outlet. Shade isn't identical to the bottoms but it's close enough for me.
After searching for weeks for grey tops for a solid price, I was fortunate enough to get 2 for the low. 1 more piece in the mail and I may be done for a long time.

gotta start that TK next :lol:

Back
Top Bottom