**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

TK Windrunner is awesome. I sized down and the fit is pretty much perfect aside from the forearm area being a little tight. But I assume if I went with a large it would've been too big so I'll just have to get used to it. It's a lot heavier than I thought it was gonna be (which is a good thing). Can't wait to grab the Heather Grey version.

Wore mine over a week or so and the material stretches; in couple of days the forearm area will be loose
Perfect. I was thinking it'd stretch a little similar to how FK shoes do.

What's up NT fam! I'm thinking about getting some Tech Fleece pants for my upcoming trip to NYC in March. I've been wondering how do they hold up in the cold? Would I be ok walking around the city doing the touristy stuff in TF pants and windrunner hoodie or should I layer up? I live in Hawai‘i so my definition of cold is anything less than 60 degrees. Appreciate all the help I can get. :D

What's up NT fam! I'm thinking about getting some Tech Fleece pants for my upcoming trip to NYC in March. I've been wondering how do they hold up in the cold? Would I be ok walking around the city doing the touristy stuff in TF pants and windrunner hoodie or should I layer up? I live in Hawai‘i so my definition of cold is anything less than 60 degrees. Appreciate all the help I can get. :D

Nyc here, i am acclimatized but i can wear tf with no extras until about 40degF. You should be fine walking around in them by march

What's up NT fam! I'm thinking about getting some Tech Fleece pants for my upcoming trip to NYC in March. I've been wondering how do they hold up in the cold? Would I be ok walking around the city doing the touristy stuff in TF pants and windrunner hoodie or should I layer up? I live in Hawai‘i so my definition of cold is anything less than 60 degrees. Appreciate all the help I can get.
happy.gif
Temps. in March dont get above 60F for the high so I dont think TF is something you want to be wearing for all day sightseeing, its better to have layers then to be out and the temp drops. That makes you not want to go out and explore. 

TF for me is good if Im out and about meaning Im running in/out of stores, subway etc. but not for walking 20miles looking at buildings 

Ill wear TF in temps as low as 30F but thats pushing it 

I wear my TF throughout the winter with no problem. But you should be fine in March. Bring something to layer of you're gonna be out at night though or near the water (Brooklyn Bridge).

Temps. in March dont get above 60F for the high so I dont think TF is something you want to be wearing for all day sightseeing, its better to have layers then to be out and the temp drops. That makes you not want to go out and explore. 

TF for me is good if Im out and about meaning Im running in/out of stores, subway etc. but not for walking 20miles looking at buildings 

Ill wear TF in temps as low as 30F but thats pushing it 
You never know. I know in '93 there was that blizzard in march and considering how late we got snow this year in NYC, anything is possible.

Last edited:
I'm 6 foot and 190 lbs, what size tech fleece pants are the perfect fit? Never bought a pair. Any help would be appreciated. I think they are more form fitting, right?

You never know. I know in '93 there was that blizzard in march and considering how late we got snow this year in NYC, anything is possible.
Yeah its true you never know its supposed to be 54F this wkend lol 

But March is still the winter so I wouldnt be flying half way around the world with only TF gear 
laugh.gif

When I moved here yrs ago it snowed 12" in April 
mean.gif

I'm 6 foot and 190 lbs, what size tech fleece pants are the perfect fit? Never bought a pair. Any help would be appreciated. I think they are more form fitting, right?
Im 6'1 175 and wear Large in TF 

With 15 extra lbs Id say XL if your buying newer TF ( ones with the red "tapered tag") they fit slimmer than previous TF iterations 

If you could get your hands on a Large-T Id say go with that but chances of finding is nearly impossible 
mean.gif

You might be better off trying them on. you may get different responses and some colors do fit a bit different than others.

Ok, thanks. I will have to do that. Appreciate it. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

No problem. You can go with the L that these guys are suggesting tho. I'm 5 6 175 and the L fits me good. M is toooooo tight. XL gives me a looser feel but my Ls in a couple of colors are a bit more snug than I would like like khaki green and the black camo.

Last edited:
Hey guys I saw on the first page it says the windrunner is TTS to slightly smaller? So do you all normally size up?
I've found one I've been looking for but its size M, I wear small for AW77 and the new TK wind-runner so do you'll think it's worth sizing up and copping or should I wait for a S? cheers all

Im 6'1 175 and wear Large in TF 

With 15 extra lbs Id say XL if your buying newer TF ( ones with the red "tapered tag") they fit slimmer than previous TF iterations 

If you could get your hands on a Large-T Id say go with that but chances of finding is nearly impossible :smh:

Ok thanks. I will need to make a trip and check out the red "tapered tag" ones and see the fit. Appreciate you taking the time to answer.

No problem. You can go with the L that these guys are suggesting tho. I'm 5 6 175 and the L fits me good. M is toooooo tight. XL gives me a looser feel but my Ls in a couple of colors are a bit more snug than I would like like khaki green and the black camo.

I see what you are saying. Gonna take your advice. Better to be safe than sorry. Will try large first and then go from there if I need to size up.

Hey guys I saw on the first page it says the windrunner is TTS to slightly smaller? So do you all normally size up?
I've found one I've been looking for but its size M, I wear small for AW77 and the new TK wind-runner so do you'll think it's worth sizing up and copping or should I wait for a S? cheers all

im wearing a windrunner right now in my normal size L and my immediately asked me if it was a smaller jacket on. its definitely more snug in the mid section so a M could be good for you.

has these ACG sweaters hit outlet? there's a large amount up on ebay out of nowhere. also does anyone have a heads up on a black aw77 tech fleece?

Tinton falls nj had 4 XXL pants of the black camo for 49.99 on the clearance rack
And still khaki , royal blue and gray pants still 69.99
Black tech 2 pants 104.
Black and red bonded 129 and 30 off

has these ACG sweaters hit outlet? there's a large amount up on ebay out of nowhere. also does anyone have a heads up on a black aw77 tech fleece?
Yes, they hit Nike SL over the past week. Resellers paid $40, so you can talk them down from their prices.

Back
Top Bottom