**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Nike sportswear is getting wacker by the year. Since 2014 the TF coming out looks cheap and tacky, compared to the 'tiger stripe' collection which was dope. I'll give credit to Nike that the Tech Knit collection is dope but any future installments of TK will probably be wack as well and be killed off by producing it in nearly every colourway out there like Tech Fleece is nowadays

Nike sportswear is getting wacker by the year. Since 2014 the TF coming out looks cheap and tacky, compared to the 'tiger stripe' collection which was dope. I'll give credit to Nike that the Tech Knit collection is dope but any future installments of TK will probably be wack as well and be killed off by producing it in nearly every colourway out there like Tech Fleece is nowadays

yea those new crews with the mesh under the arms looks cheap and out of place. The Tech Knit looks not so appealing to me, when i think of Knit i picture a grandma sweater. Those prices who are you kidding NIKE? Like dude said in the other thread Nike will always hit the outlets, and it's never worth retail endless you have to have it now! Style is hit or miss with Nike , but i personally know the quality is not at all worth the price of retail and i love to dress head to toe in the Check mark. IDK
but best believe i'll find what i want at an outlet.

yea those new crews with the mesh under the arms looks cheap and out of place. The Tech Knit looks not so appealing to me, when i think of Knit i picture a grandma sweater. Those prices who are you kidding NIKE? Like dude said in the other thread Nike will always hit the outlets, and it's never worth retail endless you have to have it now! Style is hit or miss with Nike , but i personally know the quality is not at all worth the price of retail and i love to dress head to toe in the Check mark. IDK
but best believe i'll find what i want at an outlet.
I have never been big on the crews but the hoodies and pants are great. As far as the TK goes I agree it is overpriced but the quality on the hoodie that I received from Centre214 is on point. It compares nothing to a grandma sweater IMO 
roll.gif

Cant wait for the updated TF but knowing Nike they will screw something else up... Like making the long zippered pocket a faux-pocket that unzips to a sewn shut seam :lol:  

no joke, i thought thats what it was when I got my very first pair :lol:

I have never been big on the crews but the hoodies and pants are great. As far as the TK goes I agree it is overpriced but the quality on the hoodie that I received from Centre214 is on point. It compares nothing to a grandma sweater IMO :rofl:

i just have a picture of grandma knitting in my head, with yarn and needles. LOL:rofl:

Hey fam, I'm 6'3 would the Large in the TF Windrunner be long enough? I've tried on a XL and the sleeves were super long and it was too wide across the the body - thanks

My blue TK windrunner should be here today. I'm probably going to exchange it for the gray unless it's really nice

I'm a noob to TF and I'm sure the question has been asked, so I apologize in advance. Does the bonded windrunner fit like the regular windrunner? I tried one of the laquer blue bondeds and the fit was horrible for me. Arms and shoulders fit ok but the body was way too loose, I passed on it for $35 bc it was that bad imo. I've been debating another aw77 or windrunner, but don't want a windrunner if the fit is similar to the bonded. Any help is appreciated.

I'm a noob to TF and I'm sure the question has been asked, so I apologize in advance. Does the bonded windrunner fit like the regular windrunner? I tried one of the laquer blue bondeds and the fit was horrible for me. Arms and shoulders fit ok but the body was way too loose, I passed on it for $35 bc it was that bad imo. I've been debating another aw77 or windrunner, but don't want a windrunner if the fit is similar to the bonded. Any help is appreciated.

http://niketalk.com/newsearch?advan...sdate=0&search=bonded+windrunner+fit&type=all

I didn't want to scroll 20 pages but wasn't sure what to search, I guess "bonded windrunner fit" would have been the logical answer. Fail. Thanks for the reply.

yea i mean, im a TF rookie so i could be wrong but the only other colors ive seen are the bright crimson and the lacquer blue.

Tf rookie? I feel like you could open an outlet with your tech lineup haha

:lol: that's because I have no chill unfortunately

My mans hooked me up with the third pair of grey pants for $30. Brand new the. I get a brand new photo blue aw77 jacket for $45

I can't say no to those deals :smh:

Back
Top Bottom