**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Anyone seen the black in person?  Deciding between that and the grey...

I have both. The grey is really sweet but I love the black too. Honestly you can't go wrong with either. Follow your heart

61ZqijMZFUL._SL1024_.jpg

How do these fit? $41 a good deal?

You couldn't pay me to wear that

Just came in. Aren't identical in colors but are close enough for me especially since my black pants will separate the 2 colors.
$45 shipped new. I think the color is light photo blue
View media item 1919487

Last edited:
Leesburg VA outlet

Full size run in these.
Gray AW77 Hoodie 89.99 w/extra 30%
Gray pants 69.99 no extra discount
Black and Gray Camo pants 69.99 no extra discount

Leesburg VA outlet

Full size run in these.
Gray AW77 Hoodie 89.99 w/extra 30%
Gray pants 69.99 no extra discount
Black and Gray Camo pants 69.99 no extra discount

Thanks for the info. I hope the 89.99 isn't the new pricing for the aw77 at outlets.

Tried to exchange the TK windrunner at the outlet and they could only give me $100 for it because apparently it's on sale somewhere at that price... Asked them where and they didn't know :smh:... Guess I'm stuck with the blue TK for now

Tried to exchange the TK windrunner at the outlet and they could only give me $100 for it because apparently it's on sale somewhere at that price... Asked them where and they didn't know :smh:... Guess I'm stuck with the blue TK for now

Yea Nike updated their system/policy for no receipt returns. I could have told you to not bother but I thought you were going to a niketown that had them in stock

Yea Nike updated their system/policy for no receipt returns. I could have told you to not bother but I thought you were going to a niketown that had them in stock

Oh well I'll probably wait for another sale to buy the gray and then sell the blue. I just didn't want to pay retail :lol:

Is the cargo khaki color similar to the dark green in the camo?

I would say no. The cargo khaki is definitely darker. The green on the camo pair is a different shade. Maybe a bit brighter. The cargo khaki is heathered. And the camo green is not.

Back
Top Bottom