**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Just got a message from Nike saying they cancelled my order for royal tf pants
frown.gif
I got delay e-mails for a few items.  Hopefully they don't get cancelled.  
embarassed.gif

I got delay e-mails for a few items.  Hopefully they don't get cancelled.  
embarassed.gif
I went to the Nike Outlet today with my SOB story.  Not only did they have the same ones and price matched, but they even let me use a $5 survey giftcard!  
roll.gif

Man y'all should really just start the picking up the phone or hitting Nike chat. It's not that hard and people like me would have already ordered your size while you are waiting for responses in here....

Man y'all should really just start the picking up the phone or hitting Nike chat. It's not that hard and people like me would have already ordered your size while you are waiting for responses in here....
Haha seriously... I just ordered two tech fleece pants at $70 each. Lady told me the sale ended yesterday, so there were no discounts :frown:

And yes, my other pair got canceled. Just received the delayed email this morning... I have a feeling they sent it out late on purpose so you don't get to do phone orders in time and get it for the low haha

Maybe it's a blessing in disguise since my wallet hates me.

what is the consensus on the tech knit pants/hoodies VS tech fleece?

I've been wearing the black knit pant for a week straight, I like them more than the regular TF. They have a lot of stretch, just hope they don't eventually lose their shape. Best part about is that it actually has a functional left pocket. The knit fabric looks more elevated, not sure about durablility. I've always had issues with the regular TF pant staring to come apart on the back pocket stitching. The knit ones are constructed so that's not an issue, however I'm still skeptical about the back pocket. The fabric is pretty thin so not sure how it will handle a wallet for daily use.

Do the game royal pants match the crewneck won't wear at the same time just curious. Just ordered the pants off ndc using their 20 off clearance coupon. Pants came out to 59 and change after tax so figured why not get em.

Back
Top Bottom