**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Does all black tech fleece pants ever go on sale? was debating 2.0 but padding up top is weird.
I returned my 2.0. Wasn't a fan of the padding up top. Felt weird
Dltr.com has them for 79. Regular tech fleece black , when you add. To cart but free ship is at 150.

Last edited:
size down?

No they're just cut different... Not meant to be as slim fitting. Stay tts

I've been wearing the black knit pant for a week straight, I like them more than the regular TF. They have a lot of stretch, just hope they don't eventually lose their shape. Best part about is that it actually has a functional left pocket. The knit fabric looks more elevated, not sure about durablility. I've always had issues with the regular TF pant staring to come apart on the back pocket stitching. The knit ones are constructed so that's not an issue, however I'm still skeptical about the back pocket. The fabric is pretty thin so not sure how it will handle a wallet for daily use.

I wouldn't put my wallet in there. I'm worried about it stretching too. I'm using the bottom inside pocket instead

Last edited:
Quick question can someone verify that if I buy tech fleece on nike, can I take them to any of the foot stores for a size/color swap?

I just noticed the TF camo pants are $120 MSRP vs $100 for the rest. Is that just due to camo hype?

yep placed an order for the squadron blue pants over the weekend, just received shipping confirmation this morning.

I ordered those pants on ndc on Saturday and just received them so I think it should be the real deal

What color and size did you get? I orderied the olives on the 25th around 2 in the morning and they didn't give me the out of stock email til yesterday :x I just don't know why it says out of stock and then they just restock this morning at 1 am... Nike tryna play me haha

Last edited:
its been on sale if you keep your eyes open. alot of us ate pretty healthy on presidents day

Last edited:
:pimp:

I can still get them with employee discount (plug usually comes thru)

Just surprises me that it was on sale already ..glad people ate well

technically i guess they wernt "on sale" or advertised as on sale, it was just a small boutique in Texas (name is not coming to my head) that had a 30% code for presidents day and they put up the TK for sale at the wrong time since we probably cleaned them out :lol:

Last edited:
Wasn't that for valentines not presidents? Tho I could be mistaken

edit: just googled and saw they're practically the same time (not from the us so wasn't sure when it was[emoji]128514[/emoji])

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom