**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Great pick ups.

I was lucky enough to go once to the ES as well.  some options for helping friends,  you can ship at the register (but they charge tax to the state wherever its going).  Or a better way, buy a huge duffle bag (its right next to checkout)  and for shoes, tell them to toss out the shoe boxes its a huge space saver.  

on a side note, my order for olive tf pants got cancelled for a third time from ndc. |I

I asked about the shipping at the ES but they charged for shipping plus the state tax like you said. Ended up kinda killing the savings if I chose that route. I just stuffed my 2 check in bags plus a carry on. Shoutout to Southwest Airlines for no bag fees. Lol

Add 30% off to all prices.

Got a Grey TF AW77 for $55 after tax. They had black TF AW77's too. Windrunner windbreakers for $35, tf windrunners for like $70 or $80. They're able to ship them out through mobile assist for FREE even if they don't have it in store.

Nike Factory Store at Seattle Premium Outlets in Tulalip, WA

(360) 716-3120
Repped! They were able to place an order for me through NDC for $60 shipped each. 

Last edited:
I managed to get an XS for my black one, (have the same issue with my small grey) The UK Nike site stocks them, but I got mine from ASOS, not sure how much that helps but they are made, just not sold everywhere.
Good looking out! I'm gonna try that site and other places. Thanks man

No offense to Rafa and his line (Federer, too) but why do we only get their special tf pieces in the States but none of the dope soccer federation gear?

i've been wondering this for a long time. And most of the time the soccer TF stuff, specifically clubs, isnt stocked on alot of euro sites

Add 30% off to all prices.

Got a Grey TF AW77 for $55 after tax. They had black TF AW77's too. Windrunner windbreakers for $35, tf windrunners for like $70 or $80. They're able to ship them out through mobile assist for FREE even if they don't have it in store.

Nike Factory Store at Seattle Premium Outlets in Tulalip, WA
(360) 716-3120

damn no more grey TF windrunners left

through NDC? was this in store or through the phone?

Dude all the info is posted on the last page multiple times. Reading is your friend.

I think he's unclear with the new policy.

Apparently, if the outlet has an item but is out of your size but available on Nike, they can order it for you for the price that the outlet has it at.

No offense to Rafa and his line (Federer, too) but why do we only get their special tf pieces in the States but none of the dope soccer federation gear?
i've been wondering this for a long time. And most of the time the soccer TF stuff, specifically clubs, isnt stocked on alot of euro sites
My guess would have to be the initial run of soccer TF items didn't sell as well as expected. In May 2014, I remember seeing the US, Brazil, England and France TF jackets on NDC for about two weeks before they were all pulled. US and Brazil jackets returned leading up to and during the World Cup most likely because they're regionally more popular in the US. Also keep in mind these came out as temperatures were getting warmer for most of the country. Not sure what Nike was thinking when releasing warm weather World Cup gear "out of season". Some of the jackets eventually hit outlets for $80 (or less) after the World Cup.

On top of this, it seemed like there was an excess of World Cup team gear after it was over. In fact, my outlet had a FSR of the 2014 US home jersey not even a month ago. An (almost) two year old SKU and they're still trying to push through inventory.

For the club teams, only Barca, Manchester United and PSG had TF jackets. With United on the last year of their contract, it made sense for Nike to not try to distribute the jacket to so many retailers. Nike traditionally does this as part of their phasing out process. PSG is nowhere as popular (mainstream) as the other two teams, so that would rule out general availability in the US. For Barca, I'm honestly surprised that they don't have their full range of products readily available in the States, but I guess the sales data shows something we don't see.

Ate good at the Nike ES in Beavertown. Half off and no sales tax. I had to pickup both sets. So grateful my connect was able to get me on the list. I was also able to help out a couple of homies with some pieces. Bringing everything home was a real task. Nevertheless onto the pics

View media item 1943127
View media item 1943128
This has me wanting the Grey bottoms! All i'm missing from this set. How does the full-grey suit look in person?

You must have went at the perfect time, these have been flying off the shelves there :smokin

Last edited:
You can use Nike assist for items available instore as well as items not available instore, along as NDC carries them @ whichever price is the cheapest 

I never knew that you could use it for items that aren't there. First time hearing this and it's a feature that it's really advertised by employees when I'm at the outlet :smh:

I remember seeing USA n98 jackets at a Florida outlet when I was on vacation for like $29. A few years back. Post World Cup

repped relaxmedia relaxmedia that is a solid response, and makes alot of sense. I was able to grab the USA N98 and thats what started my whole addiction :lol:

i'll always remember Nov '14, Kitbag had some Man City pants in their Blue color, and I passed thinking Id be able to find other teams instead :smh:

had another relapse....
laugh.gif

I think that I speak for everyone in this thread, when I say "we are deeply surprised and did not expect that" 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom