**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I use to care about crossing brands......

Sneakers during the weekday is rare for me
nice fit! 
pimp.gif

I don't care about crossing brands. But I only have yeezys from adidas, so it's not very probable that I cross sports brands.

You can bet, that I will wear TF with Yeezys on the next flight.  
laugh.gif
  comfort >>> crossing brands

I've said this before, and it's an unpopular opinion but I think that Ultraboosts are overrated in terms of comfort when compared to other sneakers. Not that they're not comfortable, they are, I've got 2 pairs myself. But so many people talk about them as if they out class every sneaker out. In my opinion they don't. Especially after wear sets in. I get the same level of comfort from my huaraches, Huarache NM's, rocket boosts, and Prestos. Arguments can be made on aesthetics all day but that boils down to preference but if we're going on straight comfort tons of kicks out there with comparable levels of comfort from Nike and Adidas, especially other shoes with full boost soles.

I've said this before, and it's an unpopular opinion but I think that Ultraboosts are overrated in terms of comfort when compared to other sneakers. Not that they're not comfortable, they are, I've got 2 pairs myself. But so many people talk about them as if they out class every sneaker out. In my opinion they don't. Especially after wear sets in. I get the same level of comfort from my huaraches, Huarache NM's, rocket boosts, and Prestos. Arguments can be made on aesthetics all day but that boils down to preference but if we're going on straight comfort tons of kicks out there with comparable levels of comfort from Nike and Adidas, especially other shoes with full boost soles.

i hate when new guys come in here with these rants.

who are you? who are you?

:lol:

I've been purposefully laying low cause I can't buy anymore TF lol my pockets literally won't allow it. But I check from time to time because what's a thread without a frenchbread rant?

Differ strokes for differ folks.

I'm flat-footed and of all shoes I own and worn.. The Ultraboost handles well with comfort and support compared to others... No one is saying that far more superior and I do believe there is too much hype revolve around the boost technology.

#2 I recommend are the flyknit trainers and lunars. Lightweight and stability is best described for both of these models.

Just my $0.02

Last edited:

:lol:

I've been purposefully laying low cause I can't buy anymore TF lol my pockets literally won't allow it. But I check from time to time because what's a thread without a frenchbread rant?

:lol: i was wondering where you went.

ive just been getting these smaller items ive been wanted for a min. no pants tho.

:lol: i was wondering where you went.

ive just been getting these smaller items ive been wanted for a min. no pants tho.

Life is just coming up here and there and i just can't bring myself to cop. I went to ***** the other day and almost picked up the obsidian pants for $65 with a coupon but passed. We'll see if I get back into it again spring/summer.

Differ strokes for differ folks.

I'm flat-footed and of all shoes I own and worn.. The Ultraboost handles well with comfort and support compared to others... No one is saying that far more superior and I do believe there is too much hype revolve around the boost technology.

#2 I recommend are the flyknit trainers and lunars. Lightweight and stability is best described for both of these models.

Just my $0.02

No shade towards you by any means. But the hype on ultraboosts is so real right now. I'll admit I bought into it for awhile and I got some pairs. And then later I copped rocket boosts and pure boosts for like a third or the price and was like why did I pay $180 for the ultras? Don't get me wrong the ultras def look better but I'm at a point where comfort means more to me than aesthetics do.

Went to the Nike Factory Store in Medford MN yesterday.  Copped an xl blue Hero Windrunner ($180) marked down to $90 but 30% discounted.  Also got the blue camo hoodie ($200) in an xl for $70 with 30% off.  Both for about $100 since there's no sales tax on clothing in MN.

TK pants TTS? I like to have mine fitted so do you'll think it's worth a size down or are they more TTS than the windrunners? thanks

TK pants TTS? I like to have mine fitted so do you'll think it's worth a size down or are they more TTS than the windrunners? thanks
They aren't meant to fit tight like the TF pants. They are supposed to be a loose fit because it's spring apparel and also because of how they stretch during activity. 

If you want to size down go for it but they will probably be too short and still not as tight as you are hoping.

They aren't meant to fit tight like the TF pants. They are supposed to be a loose fit because it's spring apparel and also because of how they stretch during activity. 

If you want to size down go for it but they will probably be too short and still not as tight as you are hoping.
Repped, thanks man

Went to the Nike Factory Store in Medford MN yesterday.  Copped an xl blue Hero Windrunner ($180) marked down to $90 but 30% discounted.  Also got the blue camo hoodie ($200) in an xl for $70 with 30% off.  Both for about $100 since there's no sales tax on clothing in MN.

Nice deals....too bad it's a clearance store. No shipping.

Tf bomber or shirt? 678263-xxx in camo and in black at jersey gardens for 165+ and an additional 50% off

Last edited:
My bad. Meant to list the size in my last post.

It was a Small which is impossible to find. Had to call about 10 stores.

Nike Johnson Creek,Wi
Clearance
TF dot shorts 27
And random TF hoodies, everything 30% off. First trip to a clearance store sensory overload, they had a few TF scattered around.
What colors did they have of the dot shorts? Were they 27 before or after the 30%?

Back
Top Bottom