**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I need those dot shorts. Good price but sucks its a clearance store and they dont take phone orders....i think.

Does anyone else's TF Tapered jawns fit loose at the ankle as oppose to it fitting snug like a glove? Got my Squadron blue jawns in and they're loose at the ankle, anyone have a reason as to why that is?

Bruh, your joints got tried on by some tubs with Britney Spears cankles before you got there.
That breeze coming up and touching your calves will forever be a reminder of thier slightly diminished swag.
Condolences on your relatively minor L

Last edited:
Does anyone else's TF Tapered jawns fit loose at the ankle as oppose to it fitting snug like a glove? Got my Squadron blue jawns in and they're loose at the ankle, anyone have a reason as to why that is?

A lot of if not all of the newer colors are like that.

Cant find the tumbled grey TF pants and wind runner to save my life, I ordered a M from NDC a few weeks ago and they are way to small.....just need a L in both [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Last edited:
Cant find the tumbled grey TF pants and wind runner to save my life, I ordered a M from NDC a few weeks ago and they are way to small.....just need a L in both [emoji]128553[/emoji]

I'm having the same problem but with size small pants, I'll keep a look out for larges for you

once you put them on they strecthout. Your foot is bigger than the opening so its always going to be an "issue" 
Where have you been tumbled grey have been around for at least 3-4months. You wont find them at many retailers cuz they arent current TF season, they are from the HO'15 collection 
Got my purple windrunner in today.
smile.gif
Didnt even know there was a purple cw lol. 

I wished their hoodies fit better on me and the uniqlo windproof is hard to beat.. I think I wore a coat 2-3 times this winter in NYC. 

@NYC757 I didn't either but I've seen a few pop up on eBay. Looks like they hit some outlets for pretty low.
interesting can you tell me what season it says on the white tag inside?  

I know they were on Nike but not sure if they were just JPN or EURO only 

Serious cooking for me yesterday. Pick up 

1 ea.  Tech Knit Grey XL Wind Runner $70

1 ea.  Tech Knit Black XL Wind Runner $70

1 ea.  Tech Knit Grey L Wind Runner $70

1 ea.  Tech Knit Black L Wind Runner $70

1 ea.  Tech Knit Grey L Wind Runner $87.50

1 ea.  Tech Knit Grey L Wind Runner $87.50

1 ea.  Tech Knit Libero pants Black XL $111.99

1 ea.  Tech Knit Libero Pants Black L $111.99

Tax 19.99

TOTAL $ 698.85