**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Any help on this question? how do the shorts fit? I'm 6'1 and want the shorts around my knee caps and generally wear an XL-XXL in nike basketball shorts. Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Any help on this question? how do the shorts fit? I'm 6'1 and want the shorts around my knee caps and generally wear an XL-XXL in nike basketball shorts. Thanks in advance
Why don't you order a pair online to check sizing and return it?  Or go to a store and try it on? 

Why don't you order a pair online to check sizing and return it?  Or go to a store and try it on? 

They aren't common in Canada. and then if I order online it's a hassle to return because I'm in Canada. So I wanna get it right the first time.

Nike Arundle Mills MD

Tech knit windrunner - $175

M- Blue
L- Grey

Was going to buy them but don't have the 30% off and they weren't willing to do it.

Also have a bunch of TF black camo pants for $80 with 30% off, mostly xl/xxl

Last edited:

I don't personally own any but if I get a chance this weekend I'll try to find out sizing I need a pair anyway

Is this new? Because I remember the general rule of thumb was anything over 200 and you get hit with fees

Now we don't have to put up with the question. About whether or not someone had to pay duties or not :nthat:

Damn. No taxes on international orders under $800.

I wish Europe would have this too 
mean.gif

Saw a pair of cargo khaki pants at one of my local TJ maxxs in a size medium. Only one in the store. Picked it up for a friend. $29.99Check your local spots guys

Urgent question, how do the birch shorts fit? I'm 6'1 and want the shorts around my knee caps and generally wear an XL-XXL in nike basketball shorts. Thanks in advance
TF isnt like basketball shorts so they wont fit the same but XL should get you mid-knee cap,  XXL maybe right below 
yeah, i need it to be 70 minimum. Anything below is jacket weather
 lol. Man as much as I like warm weather, I need to experience all 4 seasons 
you know we dont do retail round these parts
laugh.gif
roll.gif

black, black camo, green camo wind runners. & a grip of tf pants colors 50% off at the block in orange for anyone lookin

black, black camo, green camo wind runners. & a grip of tf pants colors 50% off at the block in orange for anyone lookin

Damn good looking out. I'm gonna check tomorrow. You know if they had the red windrunner? The one I ordered from Nike is a bit too big

Back
Top Bottom