**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Good point 
laugh.gif

However, just like the Tech Fleece 2 pants, the extra material/cut might equal extra cost. Curious to see how the new shorts fit.
i get that there is a longer cut and more material being used but that aint no excuse for raising the price of the shorts up by $30 
laugh.gif

Let's be honest, we are paying for the name and supposed tech, my GF couldn't believe I paid $50 for what she deemed, "a f'in pair of sweats," which in reality, is very, very true, albeit with nice fabric and a welt zip pocket.

Let's be honest, we are paying for the name and supposed tech, my GF couldn't believe I paid $50 for what she deemed, "a f'in pair of sweats," which in reality, is very, very true, albeit with nice fabric and a welt zip pocket.

im saying tho... she is a bit out of touch with how much things costs these days. yea, you can get some walmart sweats and be happy i guess.
most name banded sweats arent super cheap.

Last edited:
I've only had my tech fleece for 3 months (both windrunners) and the elbows are already tearing on both of them. Every other sweater I've had has lasted a year or more before that happened. Am I able to get a voucher for this? Because for the price it should not be ripping prematurely.

I've only had my tech fleece for 3 months (both windrunners) and the elbows are already tearing on both of them. Every other sweater I've had has lasted a year or more before that happened. Am I able to get a voucher for this? Because for the price it should not be ripping prematurely.
I think it depends on what you're doing in them? I mean it sounds like you are pretty rough on them because i've had mine for longer and i've had no issues. 

How often do you wear them? Do you wash and dry them a lot? The sizing could be a factor, did you size down where the elbows might be tight when you move your arms? What kind of activity are you doing in your Windrunners?

I don't think normal wear should cause this issue. I've never heard of it just ripping at the elbows.

Nike is toying with us right now. Seeing how much we are willing to pay for their products. How can they boost the price of a product by over 40%?? Are there any major differences besides a slightly longer cut? Are the materials any better? Will these pants make my gentleman region look bigger?

Nike is toying with us right now. Seeing how much we are willing to pay for their products. How can they boost the price of a product by over 40%?? Are there any major differences besides a slightly longer cut? Are the materials any better? Will these pants make my gentleman region look bigger?
You can do whatever you want when you do 8 billion in revenue http://news.nike.com/news/nike-inc-reports-fiscal-2016-third-quarter-results 

As long as the people keep buying, which we will, they will continue to tax us.

none of the price increases mean anything to me.
i'll only buy at a price im happy with. if i dont get that price then im happy to keep my dollars in my pockets.

Bring them back to a nike store and see if they will do anything for you

I think those shorts are cropped shorts not reg TF shorts; reg ones arent $100 
Smart woman; no TF piece (pant, shorts, hoodie)  should be bought for over $60. 
none of the price increases mean anything to me.
i'll only buy at a price im happy with. if i dont get that price then im happy to keep my dollars in my pockets.
this. 

Im not trying to pimp another brand but when I hear people talk about treating sweats with care and having to lay them a certain way. I just laugh as I throw uniqlo sweats in the wash and pull them out the dryer 
laugh.gif

If you paying 200 for TK you shouldnt need to treat them like silk if it aint silk. 

Need to find some TK pants for the low :nerd:. They look like they would fit me better seeing that they have a more loose fit to them.

Im not trying to pimp another brand but when I hear people talk about treating sweats with care and having to lay them a certain way. I just laugh as I throw uniqlo sweats in the wash and pull them out the dryer 
laugh.gif

If you paying 200 for TK you shouldnt need to treat them like silk if it aint silk. 
It's probably more fragile than silk to be honest......lots of intricate knits and weaves.

Back
Top Bottom