**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Everyone in HK mixes TK with NMDs...still looking for decent deals out here in XXL.

They're sizeists out here 
laugh.gif

im saying tho... she is a bit out of touch with how much things costs these days. yea, you can get some walmart sweats and be happy i guess.
most name banded sweats arent super cheap.

understand what she means but the TF is thicker and fits much better. I haven't worn my urban joggers since I grabbed TF. Paid 50 for those bc the Nike ones were "100" and I feel like I wasted my money on them bc after wearing the Nike pair the urban ones feel like Walmart tbh.

Last edited:
Went to Nike SF and tried on the TK pants, wow!!!! I'm in for TK pants on sale, lol.

Guess my TF pants will get phased out soon

understand what she means but the TF is thicker and fits much better. I haven't worn my urban joggers since I grabbed TF. Paid 50 for those bc the Nike ones were "100" and I feel like I wasted my money on them bc after wearing the Nike pair the urban ones feel like Walmart tbh.

Man, im so tired of talking to peope about the pricing of this stuff (In real life not on here). Im just like ok, go buy the walmart/cheap champion sweats, and then go try on a pair that has a premium price and tell me there isnt a difference. Tell me you dont notice a difference in what they are made out of, how they feel on you, and a huge difference in how they look on you.

^, haha I know man, I say the same thing, didn't mean to hit a nerve with dudes on here about my gf saying stuff about the price of my pants. I also tell people outside of NT about the tech and quality of other stuff and they shake their head at me too. I just say, hey you want a Hyundai Accent, do that, you want a Benz, ya gotta pay a little extra.

^, haha I know man, I say the same thing, didn't mean to hit a nerve with dudes on here about my gf saying stuff about the price of my pants. I also tell people outside of NT about the tech and quality of other stuff and they shake their head at me too. I just say, hey you want a Hyundai Accent, do that, you want a Benz, ya gotta pay a little extra.

i probably would rather have your girl's reaction vs my wife's reaction.

she wants TF fits now so now i grab her stuff and stuff for me :lol:

Anyone have the TF cardigan? Read 1 review on nikestore that said they run big but anyone else have any comments?

Any legit website ever have good deals on black TF shorts? Medium possibly might wear small..

wrong season to be looking for deals on shorts to be honest. you probably need to hit nike chat to see if any are still around any outlets.

Back
Top Bottom