**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Nope not from what I can tell
m_medium_high.jpg

m_medium_high.jpg
wow this crewneck looks dope. Whats the style code? I dont remember seeing this on nikelab, Unless it's fairly new?

wow this crewneck looks dope. Whats the style code? I dont remember seeing this on nikelab, Unless it's fairly new?

It's gone now and they replaced it with a new version. eBay is your best bet. But the fit on the front bottom is weird. The front comes up higher than the back. I bought them twice and returned them both

Damn waited too long to order from end and now the black tk windrunner is gone. Copped the 2 tk pants, pocket shirt, and pair of tf shorts. Thanks for the code guys.

It's gone now and they replaced it with a new version. eBay is your best bet. But the fit on the front bottom is weird. The front comes up higher than the back. I bought them twice and returned them both

Similar to the Windrunner?

642055-091

I believe it came out last year. Should be in tomorrow I'll post pics of how it fits when it does come in

Check your email. Nike sent me a friends and family pass. Guess if you registered with Nike online you might get one

Damn waited too long to order from end and now the black tk windrunner is gone. Copped the 2 tk pants, pocket shirt, and pair of tf shorts. Thanks for the code guys.

For those looking for TK Fleece stuff on the "cheap" should check out space23.it as they have 20% off of their already cheaper prices than the states and shipping is reasonable at roughly $20.  I finally grabbed the grey TK windrunner for $160 shipped.  The site is legit as I've picked up from them before as well as other NTers.

They've got the black one just check the product number tomake sure you have the male jacket. Total comes slightly cheaper out than END

Wil tech knit ever hit ridiculously low prices like TF did?

to me, it looks like its selling out in stores and online before it gets a chance. We'll see if it randomly ends up at some outlets in the near future.

Insane

I saw dudes in here get hyped for 20% off and that's still expensive as well :x

well it was 20% off of the Euro prices, which turned out to be cheaper than US prices from the start, so that helped too :lol:

Probably when we see larger production runs. Maybe next season tho steals have been had so far for the few.

this is true. this probably wasnt a big production run. Didnt TF pants sell out all over the place when they were first introduced?

Insane

I saw dudes in here get hyped for 20% off and that's still expensive as well :x

well it was 20% off of the Euro prices, which turned out to be cheaper than US prices from the start, so that helped too :lol:

Probably when we see larger production runs. Maybe next season tho steals have been had so far for the few.

this is true. this probably wasnt a big production run. Didnt TF pants sell out all over the place when they were first introduced?

Tf was selling out
Nike elite socks were selling out

Pretty much any new tech or concept that isn't widely available sells out then goes on sale when it's readily available.

TK hasn't even hit most retailers yet. When Finishline, footlocker and fam, dsg start getting shipments, we shall eat.

Tf was selling out
Nike elite socks were selling out

Pretty much any new tech or concept that isn't widely available sells out then goes on sale when it's readily available.

TK hasn't even hit most retailers yet. When Finishline, footlocker and fam, dsg start getting shipments, we shall eat.

I was just thinking that the other day. the only places to get tech knit were nike stores, and boutiques no big retailers. I was wondering if that would happen.

Back
Top Bottom