**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

It looks like the black and gold TF pants are few and far between now. Only spot NDC is saying has them is the NYC store. Has anyone seen them elsewhere other than eBay?
END had them but i can't find them on their site anymore

So when did 545-343 066 come out? Just wondering because I want to know if it has the updated fit that the current pants have now. Or would I be better off getting 065 since the most noticeable difference is the 3m drawstring anyway. Thanks!

Edit: Also does anyone know the size difference between a M & L hero hoodie? I tried on a M before and it fits perfectly but the arms are waaaay too tight, anyone know if they eventually stretch out enough to fit comfortably? If not I guess I should just get an L but it might not fit as well as the M. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

So when did 545-343 066 come out? Just wondering because I want to know if it has the updated fit that the current pants have now. Or would I be better off getting 065 since the most noticeable difference is the 3m drawstring anyway. Thanks!
Spring season.

Fit is the same for both 065 & 066

065 has no 3M drawstring and heathering is slighty different than 066 but if you dont own any 066 tops then I wouldnt worry about which one to get.  

Stock located some TF from Footlocker and they returned my order to sender cuz they didn't put down my apartment number. So I had to reorder... and when it finally came in, it was a XXL in the olive green when I wanted a Large in grey...
mean.gif

I told myself I wasn't gonna give in to this tech fleece madness but I succombd to my temptation.

Anyway, I live in Canada (prices are easily 30% more on retail) but considering the fact that some of these ended up at the outlets in the US, how did I fare?

$67

nike-tech-fleece-AW77-light-crimson-1.jpg

$57

$_1.JPG

Just got my Tech Knit pants in... And OMG. Tech Fleece pants don't even compare to the fit and comfort of these.

Just got my Tech Knit pants in... And OMG. Tech Fleece pants don't even compare to the fit and comfort of these.

"But the price" -90% of the people in this thread

I totally agree with you. TK blows TF out of the water but it's apples to oranges because they are different concepts

If anyone spots these pants at the an outlet near them let me know fam

http://www.endclothing.com/us/nike-tech-the-one-pant-727344-010.html

also any TF crewneck haven't seen em at all out here in LA outlets
Seen these in Olive at Flushing Clearance Store few weeks ago. They are probably on their way out of outlets if not already gone. 

Try nike chat or DM nikestore on twitter with the sku and size you need. Also pay attention to the outlet thread but dont post request lol. 
"But the price" -90% of the people in this thread

I totally agree with you. TK blows TF out of the water but
it's apples to oranges because they are different concepts

Virtually every nike outlet and factory store in NY is chock full of discounted Tech Knit. Tons of the new shorts, Crew *****, T-shirts, Pants ... You name it. Got my wife the black pants for $43 wit the friends and family. 

Virtually every nike outlet and factory store in NY is chock full of discounted Tech Knit. Tons of the new shorts, Crew *****, T-shirts, Pants ... You name it. Got my wife the black pants for $43 wit the friends and family. 
Tech knit?  or did you mean tech fleece? Don't play with our emotions lol

Yeah I was thinking the same thing...is he talking TF or TK? Feel like if it was TK, we'd have heard about it all over here...

I wouldnt say they were virtually everywhere in NY outlet( at least not NYC) but a friend of mine got a few pieces at an outlet in South NJ. 

I forget which one he said but he lives near the shores. 

Back
Top Bottom