**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I really want a team usa dynamic reveal jacket. It seems like the only difference between then 300 and 450 version is that the nikelab one is handcrafted in italy

The NikeLab one also has the latin "E pluribus enum" patch, and the polyester front has a subtle iridescent shine with a hue of blue and burgundy red when sunlight hits it. That's actually the new part I didn't really know about. Other than that, no difference. However, being handcrafted in Italy means there are subtle fitting differences, and I noticed that with my FansEdge.com order when it came in. The arms are slightly more fitted and the polyester front had a better shine to it in regular light and sunlight compared to my initial order that I got that had no shine from regular light.

I am sending back to Nike a USA WR in medium and large.  They are sold out on NDC.  If anyone wants them for retail, hit me up or I'll just return.

I stopped by the Nike Outlet at the National Harbor and they had the newer grey tech fleece pants with the deeper pockets for $69.99 with 20% off. Swooped up a pair. No back pocket but the deeper front pockets are gawd level compared to the previous years

I stopped by the Nike Outlet at the National Harbor and they had the newer grey tech fleece pants with the deeper pockets for $69.99 with 20% off. Swooped up a pair. No back pocket but the deeper front pockets are gawd level compared to the previous years
Seen them at an outlet in LI but no extra discount. 

Funny thing is Ive gotten use to the small left pocket and big right pocket. When I got the new black cw in awhile back it felt weird not using the long zippered pocket, it might as well just be a faux pocket now. 

Nike needs to redesign the pant/short again but TF Gate gave me a decent stock pile of old TF so no rush to buy anything. 

Im really interested in the DR( Dynamic Reveal) line especially the hoodie the rest Nike can keep unless its dumb cheap. 

ohhh, there we go :smokin.... and to think I just gave my brother my 20% code so he could use it on the medal stand jacket and a couple other things :lol:

Damn, the black hoodie and the obsidian 
pimp.gif

And if anyone can't wait to purchase the black one (I'll be waiting for it to hit end), I found it at http://www.capsuletoronto.com/products/pleated-tech-fleece-hoody-805655-010-black  
roll.gif

i have the white/black

copped when it went on sale at end clothing

very light and comfortable. i like the back mesh because it helps with ventilation.
I have one these as well, was a gift. 

The pockets are in a weird position ( they sit further back than a typical jacket/hoodie) 

Damn, the black hoodie and the obsidian 
pimp.gif

And if anyone can't wait to purchase the black one (I'll be waiting for it to hit end), I found it at http://www.capsuletoronto.com/products/pleated-tech-fleece-hoody-805655-010-black  
roll.gif
Just wait for Nike to drop the price on them, they are outlet bound come the winter lol. 
black or blue, not really sure which one i want to go with
 Obsidian 
pimp.gif

The zipper at the top of that hoodie is needed for climate control. Not sure about the one on the side but I am sure it makes it easier to put on and take off.

Back
Top Bottom