**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I was talking about the gray tiger stripes 585204-063. IIRC, they're referred to as gray 2.0, but I could be mistaken.
You wont find those so I guess used are probably your only option, some have randomly been seen on ebay but very rare cw.

You wont find those so I guess used are probably your only option, some have randomly been seen on ebay but very rare cw.
I actually got a new pair on ebay yesterday haha. Just skipped the bidding process and paid the $100 Buy It Now price since I've wanted them for a while. Got super lucky that someone listed it the day after I passed on the used pair.

Last edited:

I actually got a new pair on ebay yesterday haha. Just skipped the bidding process and paid the $100 Buy It Now price since I've wanted them for a while. Got super lucky that someone listed it the day after I passed on the used pair.
smokin.gif

Good find retail was $80 on them 

Any Marshalls' or stores in general in the NYC area that have had TF deals? Went to my local Marshalls and it had nada.

Last edited:
Just ordered the Grey Tech Knit Libero Pant on sale from End Clothing  for $154 AUD shipped to Australia
happy.gif

Most sizes still available for anyone interested. Surprised these are still sitting at that price 
eek.gif

Found Cargo Khaki TF Pants here for $40. 

Didnt look hard but seen a couple of crews as well. 
Yea those are hitting stores. My boy found 1 medium and a whole bunch of 2XL-3 at TJ Maxx Princeton for $40. He bought the medium.

hheeyyyy those were mine :smokin

Large are too big for me. Like the listing said I cut the tags off but never got around to wearing them.

im pretty sure it was @jdfrenchbread23 that posted the link for me to grab the first time. Wish I could have hooked you up outside of ebay :lol:

Any Marshalls' or stores in general in the NYC area that have had TF deals? Went to my local Marshalls and it had nada.
Been to quite a few over the last couple days, saw one pair of grey camo tech fleece pants for $60  in a Large, but passed. Otherwise its been dry.

My marshalls has been hit or miss for me I got my TF crewneck in a large but everything else has been like a xs or xxl only tops have yet to find pants either

Any Bay Area folks in here find any TK at TJ/Ross/Marshalls?

Couldn't bring myself to pay retail for TK and stopped looking. Missed out when all the sites put it on sale or clearance.

I found some XXL tf shorts at one ROSS

Another store had some tech woven pants for $40 but them joints felt like the nylon parashoot pants from the 90s and were all crunchy feeling.

Personally haven't found any TF at my local Marshalls or Ross, however I did find a Therma-Sphere Max jacket for $50 at Ross. Retail is $180. I feel stupid for not buying it.

hheeyyyy those were mine
smokin.gif

Large are too big for me. Like the listing said I cut the tags off but never got around to wearing them.

im pretty sure it was @jdfrenchbread23 that posted the link for me to grab the first time. Wish I could have hooked you up outside of ebay
laugh.gif
Nice! That would have been cool, but I didn't recognize your username at the time. If you had the pizza kid as your ebay avy I would have known haha. I just searched the model number, saw the BIN, and jumped on it because I was desperate 
laugh.gif

Is tech knit breathable? Like if it's 100 degrees outside but the wind is blowing will I feel the air through the pants? I can't wear the tf stuff right now cause my balls sweat too much

Is tech knit breathable? Like if it's 100 degrees outside but the wind is blowing will I feel the air through the pants? I can't wear the tf stuff right now cause my balls sweat too much

is it breathable? yes. will you "feel air theough the pants? uhhhh. no lol. Also, who wears any pants in 100* weather :rofl:

to give you a legit answer, They are much lighter than TF and a MUCH better option for summer/spring time than TF.

anyone know where i could find a black tech knit windrunner, size small?  seems impossible nowadays.

Any idea if there's any chance TJ Maxx will be getting TK stuff? There's one right by my place and Marshall's and Ross are further away.

Hit TJ Maxx and only found a zip up therma-sphere hoodie for $40 (retail was $95) and some Sacai x Nike women's crewnecks for $120 (retail was $350 or something stupid). Front looked like fleece and the back was pleated navy nylon-feeling fabric. Came with a Sacai bag too but wouldn't spend that kinda money on regular feeling fleece/nylon.

I checked out a nearby Ross but it was pretty ratchet with the exception of a $250 Nike soft shell raincoat for $50. I couldn't justify getting it though because I already have too many raincoats.

Last edited:
Checked another TJ Maxx, nada. Marshalls around the corner had 2 pairs of cargo khaki XL pants and an XL funnel neck. Almost walked out but these TK shorts caught my eye..

View media item 2186991

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom