**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Seems like more people are hitting at marshalls than at Ross and tj? Is that accurate?
i hit more often at tj maxx and marshalls but since they share the same suppliers i usually find the same things at both. i always find rarer better stuff at ross though, not as often when i hit its always a major come up

What states are people finding TK at TJ/Ross/Marshall's? I've checked 6 stores so far near home and work in CA and I ain't find nothing.

What states are people finding TK at TJ/Ross/Marshall's? I've checked 6 stores so far near home and work in CA and I ain't find nothing.
Yeah I'm in the same boat out here in cali. Checked out 4 stores multiple times and Nada. Asked one of the managers and he said they'll probably start bringing in "that kind of stuff" in the upcoming months. I guess it'll trickle out to us soon. Who knows.

Last edited:
Lucked out today at my Nike clearance store and copped these for $79.99. Unfortunately, only one in the store.
Nice did these come in other colors as well? 

I was wondering what are some good options for hoodieless version of tech fleece tops. Did they do a version without a hoodie for this one.

Question, does the NIKE TECH KNIT LIBERO PANT have two pockets on the side, or one left side pocket and the right side pocket is a zipper like the old tech fleece pants.

Looked up photos online but hard to tell if they hava two pockets + zipper.

Question, does the NIKE TECH KNIT LIBERO PANT have two pockets on the side, or one left side pocket and the right side pocket is a zipper like the old tech fleece pants.

Looked up photos online but hard to tell if they hava two pockets + zipper.

Regular left pocket (but much deeper than TF and lined inside with a polyester type material, very comfy!) and the zippered right pocket

I was wondering what are some good options for hoodieless version of tech fleece tops. Did they do a version without a hoodie for this one.

View media item 2187259

no it did not come in other colors, thats the medal stand jacket.

the dynamic reveal hoodie you have pictured is for men, they made a crewneck exactly like it for women, which sounds like what you are looking for. I have no clue how they look on a guy or what the sizing is like though.

Lucked out today at my Nike clearance store and copped these for $79.99. Unfortunately, only one in the store.

View media item 2187035

View media item 2187259

There is the same jacket in different color ways that does not have the USA branding:
http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/sportswear-dynamic-reveal-mens-jacket/pid-11009757/pgid-11165997

There is a women's crew without the hood:
http://m.eastbay.com/?uri=product&sku=09537010&model=263621&cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

I need that grey dynamic reveal hoodie...the chimp site discount didnt work for me yesterday

Yeah it must of expired. It was working but I was second thinking about buying and then later on checked again and It didn't work. So it must of expired since Europe is hours ahead of USA

Last edited:
Just got my dynamic reveal hoodies in and I already know these will be my favorite hoodies. The TK reveal sleeves are easily the best part of the hoodie and then combine it with TF makes it a great, comfortable fit. The TF is definitely a lot thinner than past TF hoodies tho like people have mentioned for the newer TF. The asymmetrical zipper adds a nice stylish look but since it zips all the way up to your nose, the neck/face area is very wide and the hood is pretty massive. You can kinda tell how big it is by looking at the stock NDC pics with it zipped up all the way. But overall these hoodies are amazing and I can understand why yall love TK so much now. Definitely will cop more colorways once they go on sale and will be looking for TK gear.

Back
Top Bottom