**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

What do you guys think about the hurley phantom TF? I bought a pair of the pants around christmas time on a heavy discount. They have two zippered pockets, and the material seems almost identical to my Nike TF windrunner. I seem to think they fit better than the nike ones as well. anybody else bought them?

I also bought some of those pants and I totally agree - same as Nike tech fleece with zippered pockets on both hips and heavy duty cuffs at the ankles. I like them so much I went back and bought a second pair on deep discount

What do you guys think about the hurley phantom TF? I bought a pair of the pants around christmas time on a heavy discount. They have two zippered pockets, and the material seems almost identical to my Nike TF windrunner. I seem to think they fit better than the nike ones as well. anybody else bought them?

Agreed. Bought 2 pairs cheap as well Like the fit better as well

Check your local Burlington Coat Factory, I spotted some burgundy TF pants there running for $34.99. Price was so good, unfourtunately they didn't have my size.

Last edited:
I am kind of surprised Nike hasn't re-released the TK WR and pants (someone said they were).  Maybe they will for Spring since it's not the warmest. I need a pair of the black pants.
same, otherwise ive been able to find all other tracksuit pieces.

I remember reading/seeing in this thread that they will do a new cw of the tk for holiday 2016. Pics showed a greenish teal colored set.

TK pants going for 95 USD on jdsports.co.uk, sizes S and XL still available in grey

edit: they deliver to USA for anyone interested

Last edited:
Copped my first Tech Knit tee for $7.50 
roll.gif

San Leandro Nike Clearance is having a 2 for $15 cotton tee sale. And apparently Tech knit falls into that category 

Just received delivery on a pair of the new tf moto pants. They're really comfortable. The knees are the same as the sleeves on the dynamic reveal jackets and tf/tk hoody. Also, all pockets are zippered so no worrying about anything falling out.

Copped my first Tech Knit tee for $7.50 :rofl:

San Leandro Nike Clearance is having a 2 for $15 cotton tee sale. And apparently Tech knit falls into that category 

View media item 2190078

Ugh I was going to hit this place up on my way home but had to run an errand for work out in walnut creek. You grab the only one? I know that location is weak and usually a madhouse. That said...I may hit it up tomorrow.

Copped my first Tech Knit tee for $7.50 :rofl:

View media item 2190078

Deal of the year right here! I was there yesterday and they had a maroon tk cardigan jacket for $80. Didn't see that shirt tho. Must of been put out today.

Btw I HATE the way they've arranged the store. Everything is backwards lol. The golf shirts are way in the corner by fitting rooms hiding, sizes are all over the place, racks all disorganized jackets with shirts rack and by window more shirts next to the shorts and tights. Wth?? Hideous move by management.

Last edited:
Anybody catch that sale Ruvilla had with the Tech fleece stuff? Solid and camo Pants, polka dot shorts, Bonded windrunners, regular windrunners was for $19.96. Solid color shorts were $14.96.....

https://www.ruvilla.com/tech-fleece-pant-1mm-black-black.html

https://www.ruvilla.com/tech-fleece-wr-super.html

https://www.ruvilla.com/tech-fleece-short-light-blue-laquer-heather-white.html

****. I didn't even think to look for tech fleece stuff when I saw dudes posting on Twitter about the sale. I'm still trying to hunt down a pair of the red polka dot shorts [emoji]128532[/emoji]

****. I didn't even think to look for tech fleece stuff when I saw dudes posting on Twitter about the sale. I'm still trying to hunt down a pair of the red polka dot shorts [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Any Jimmy Jazz nearby? They had them in stock in MD with s bunch of others for $30.

What size are you looking for, may be able to help you out

Back
Top Bottom