**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Grabbed a couple of these for absolute steals ...
devil.gif
Sell me a Large.

I just noticed Nike has something called "true fit"on the product age,  where it ask a series of questions and based your input it gives you a size recommendation. 

Might be helpful for people with sizing questions. 

Wore the tech knit today and all the reviews about them are true. Thin and light and protects you from cold and windy.

Real dope. Better than TF pants. Those are stiff compared to these. The tech knit are stretchy and more flexible. Good deal for $99. Hope more colors go on sale soon. Need more.

View media item 2191545

I know its not TF, but speaking of sizing, does anybody know how those nike x stone island wind runners fit?

I know its not TF, but speaking of sizing, does anybody know how those nike x stone island wind runners fit?

They fit true to size but dam! That jacket is thick and bulky. Looks thinner in photos but thick in person. I was able to try it on the other day at the outlets. Retail was $750 but clearance price was $250

Last edited:
They fit true to size but dam! That jacket is thick and bulky. Looks thinner in photos but thick in person. I was able to try it on the other day at the outlets. Retail was $750 but clearance price was $250

LOL. I guess $250 is a steal, but I'll take one of those for $100 or something.

was looking through nikes site and i noticed these. Havnt seen anyone post about them yet. look like another new version of TF pants. This time they have the zip pocket on the right, but they also have a second "regular" pocket on the right side too. I dont get the $50 mark up though.

http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/sportswear-tech-fleece-mens-joggers/pid-11008536/pgid-11262979
I read the description thing they had and it says it's a winterized version and water repellent but take it with da grain of salt

I read the description thing they had and it says it's a winterized version and water repellent but take it with da grain of salt

haha i just about to edit my post and ask if I was goig crazy. I just noticed TF 2.0 has them same pockets... woops :rofl:. might help if i read descriptions

regular TF is already pretty "winterized" to me

Last edited:

Yeah, I was just preparing myself in case I ever saw it posted in the outlet thread. I think the $750 version is one they had previous to the one on Ndc now, that had some lining on it. The current version is I believe just the nylon.

Came across another pair of the TK shorts in small. Several TF 2 in XL, obsidian TF pants in L, and the blue/bolt creweneck in M (which I may go back for). I've found stuff at pretty much every place I've stopped.

Came across another pair of the TK shorts in small. Several TF 2 in XL, obsidian TF pants in L, and the blue/bolt creweneck in M (which I may go back for). I've found stuff at pretty much every place I've stopped.

That's crazy. I've literally been hitting up every TJ/Ross/Marshalls I can find....zero TK or TF.

Copped my first Tech Knit tee for $7.50 
roll.gif

San Leandro Nike Clearance is having a 2 for $15 cotton tee sale. And apparently Tech knit falls into that category 
Tech knit is great, and detail and quality better on any of my nikelab  pieces. On  my third tech knit hoodie now  
happy.gif

Brick Nj marshalls had 3 large tech fleece varsity jackets in black 49.99. One medium
Tech fleece pants. Cargo khaki only 1 2xl

wait... how warm do the TF keep you again?

if i have an undershirt and a shirt, a tf hoodie would do me good?

and i'm a husky boy so lemme know whassup....

wait... how warm do the TF keep you again?

if i have an undershirt and a shirt, a tf hoodie would do me good?

and i'm a husky boy so lemme know whassup....

Depending on your tolerance i said it does pretty well up to ~40 ish degrees with layers.

Are you a 2xl by any chance?

Back
Top Bottom