**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Can someone summarize the difference between TF 1.0 and 2.0 pants? I just ordered 2 pairs of the 2.0s but saw that foot locker had some 1.0s and was wondering what the differences were. Thanks in advance.

Provides skus or otherwise reword your question because technically there are two versions of 2.0 one cropped and one reg TF; also TF 1.0 hasn't released since 2013.

As previous post mentioned just google it or come with more info. No one wants to be your personal concierge for all things TF.

Both lol anything I post size and price of is for the hook up . I've hooked up my fair share of NTers
giphy.gif

Hey guys, new to the forum. Just been reading the posts in this thread and decide to check out a few Marshalls and TJ Max in the Seattle/ Bellingham Area and not a TF in sight.

Are size small hard to come by?

Hey guys, new to the forum. Just been reading the posts in this thread and decide to check out a few Marshalls and TJ Max in the Seattle/ Bellingham Area and not a TF in sight.

Are size small hard to come by?
Smaller sizes are harder to come by than the larger sizes. But finding any tech fleece in general is difficult. Just got to be lucky. 
wink.gif

Anyone wash their nike tech fleece Aeroloft jacket yet ? Looking for some help on the best way to go about this.

545343-011 is the last black TF pant that had 3M drawstring. 

They have been moved to outlets in most areas but ebay would be the pace to look for deal given your location. 

I googled that product number and it's showing me pairs without 3m drawstring.

so I finally got my tech knit windrunner, but it runs a little bug. Anyone recommend how to shrink it a bit without fading the color?

Back
Top Bottom