**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

How does everyone dry their tech fleece after a wash? I know you're supposed to air dry it but that takes forever. Does everyone really air dry theirs?

man, i went and tried on the ZNE. Nope. Not for me. Maybe if i never tried on TF.

Way too heavy and material was not friendly.

And i think i'm over white pants. Its bizarre looking.

Everyone should rep this man, he answered his own question. 

View media item 2159158

Repped both for the LOLs.

View media item 2199438@Marshalls in Princeton (large)

Thats not TF, those are the Thermasphere MAX jackets. They've been popping up at marshalls. $70 for a $185 jacket, I managed to find the all black and all grey one, copped both. Again, NOT TF, but they're VERY nice jackets, water repellant, super warm and somewhat fitted.

Anyone know where I can find these in size Small: Nike Tech Fleece Pants Hero Flash Black Reflective Camo 835568 010?

Found one on eBay for $114, looking for one around $70

Picked up that exact color and size at TJmaxx in Bellevue, Washington for $40 yesterday. Got the last small they had. Check your local TJM

How does everyone dry their tech fleece after a wash? I know you're supposed to air dry it but that takes forever. Does everyone really air dry theirs?

Yeah, at most takes a day even if that. Not sure why it would take any longer unless you didn't run them through the final spin cycle (gentle) ?

Damn! My tech knit pant has a pink discoloration spots near the pockets area. In the front.

I don't know how I got it. I wore it only 3x. But I'm bummed. Sort of noticeable In the daytime.

Pink blotches. None of my tech fleece Pants get those. These are my first knit type and after a couple wears has spots/stains.

Wore it casually. Nothing spilled on it.

Just giving info on my pickups for anyone who's wondering how TF Windrunner Hoodies and TF Pants fit in XL from my experience. FYI: I'm 6' 1.5", 180 pounds, and have a broad, athletic build with large thighs and calves. I usually take XL in all uppers (rarely L), 34/34 in jeans and XL in all bottoms (again, rarely L).

The pants fit fantastically in XL - I haven't bothered trying on an L, and M would make it look like I have the legs of a horse. There's no diaper butt either, thankfully. So the pants fit pretty great as they have just a little room in the legs and that's just perfect for me. The TF Windrunner Hoodie in XL was originally oversized, but I've since washed it twice and it's downsized to a point I'm satisfied with. The material does stretch for both the hoodie and the pants with what I've seen, but it's no trouble personally since it's minimal stretching. Hope this gives some help for those looking to pick up TF. Peace.

Damn! My tech knit pant has a pink discoloration spots near the pockets area. In the front.

I don't know how I got it. I wore it only 3x. But I'm bummed. Sort of noticeable In the daytime.

Pink blotches. None of my tech fleece Pants get those. These are my first knit type and after a couple wears has spots/stains.

Did you wash it? Might have happened in the wash

Sounds like a bleach splash if you ask me. Whether it was handling the clothes for wash or some bleach spots that came in contact with the material in the washer. This is why my whites always get washed last

Sounds like a bleach splash if you ask me. Whether it was handling the clothes for wash or some bleach spots that came in contact with the material in the washer. This is why my whites always get washed last

This is why I never use bleach :lol:

If a white t needs bleached, it needs replaced :lol:

Heads up I'm hitting up TJ maxx and maybe marshalls. So my usual people keep an eye on your PMs and everyone keep an eye out on the thread for everything else

NOPE, never washed them at all. Only wore them a couple times then back to the closet. I'll snag a pic of them. 

Last edited:
Made a purple outline to see the blotches of pink. Once again, NEVER WASHED, I wore them a couple times casually. That's it, then back to the closet. 

Spilled nothing on it, my only guess is the sun discoloring it, but I didn't wear it out for long, so I don't know.

Back
Top Bottom