**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I'll just go with my regular TF size then, cheers.

I just got mine in and after debating on the sizing, I went with a size large. I'm right in between Medium and Large, so I can't say I went true to size, but most of my clothes are size Large, so I'll say that's my presumed true size. From the chest all the way down, the body will run a bit tailored and it'll stay consistently tailored to the very bottom, which is where the side zipper will give you a bit of freedom to free up the bottom of the hoodie a bit.

Man I've really tempted on pulling the trigger on a USA dynamic reveal jacket but just can't for the price right now

View media item 2229705
hey quick help buying my first tech fleece joggers.. The hm ones dont last too long. are these considered good compared to the other joggers not on sale.i dont understand the difference between the tech fleece joggers and the tech fleece pants.

pretty sure they are the same but they have different number of pockets??

ok cool pretty good deal or i could possibly get them cheaper

In the end, they are just sweatpants. I have a hard time justifying paying over $50 for anything of the sort. Having said that, it seems like the cheapest you can ever find them for is around $25. If you don't live next to a Nike clearance store, it's going to be difficult to find such prices. Some of the Nike factory stores might carry them, and when coupled with a MVP card or f&f, they can also be obtained for a relatively low price. I guess it comes down to how hard do you want to work for the cheap prices. If you spend a lot of effort doing such, are you really spending your time effectively?

View media item 2229705
hey quick help buying my first tech fleece joggers.. The hm ones dont last too long. are these considered good compared to the other joggers not on sale.i dont understand the difference between the tech fleece joggers and the tech fleece pants.
It's the same thing. No difference other than model year. These have the cloth drawstring instead of 3M string. Around the Cheapest you will get online

Were the Tech One Bonded Woven Pants made in size 26?

I just got a size 28 and there is a bit of the diaper effect, love the pants other than that.

I just got a size 28 and there is a bit of the diaper effect, love the pants other than that.
I've never seen them in a 26 but I also have it in a 28 with a slight diaper look. The diaper is practically nonexistent if the back of the pants are held slightly higher than the front with a belt.

Repped for that hoody my guy. Never seen that color in person or tried that hoody on. Copped the large. How does it run compared to a WR?

Damn no L.. good find though
smokin.gif
They had some when I saw them originally. Guess people ate them up.

Appreciate the link - thanks! Ordered <$40 tech fleece in the past and they never shipping. Had to reach out to find out they were cancelled. Fingers crossed!

The terms jogger/pant is used interchangeably, that said read below for differences: 

545343 (Older TF)

3 pockets ( small front left, large bonded right front pocket and right back pocket) 

If they have a red " tapered" label then they fit slightly tighter than the ones without the red label that have the same sku

Material feels thicker than newer TF ( sku below) 

805162 ( New TF)

3 pockets ( 2 Standard length front pockets and right front bonded pocket)

They fit slightly looser than previous iterations and feel thinner

Less "diaper effect"  

No back pocket

In my opinion Id get the older TF vs newer ones, they feel like they wont hold up over time and I prefer the cut of the older TF. 

Ive manage to accept the short front left pocket and not put my phone in it. 

28-54

Latest Tech gear pick-ups

View media item 2230249
I LOVE the pants! They'll probably be my go-to's. I wish the accents on these pants were Black instead of Navy. They're still :smokin though... I've got the "black" cw coming in too. :smokin

-edit-

Does anyone own these v442s?
View media item 2230252
Does the camo on the actual product look so contrasted/distinguished, or is it more subtle in person?

Last edited:
Have some down time tomorrow and thinking of heading to the Flushing outlets to hunt for tech. Worth it recently? Every time I've gone I've struck out lol.

Back
Top Bottom