**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

any of you guys know of deals for TF windrunners for womens? I was actually gonna pull the trigger on ndc/footlocker with ebates then something told myseld to stop and double check this thread first. i figured it is worth a try. :tongue:

Wow scrolling through Ndc. TF has lost its flavor completely, they went to far with the new designs and prices are way off the deep end. Only ones tht really catch my eye are the TK grays which are 175[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. It's like does anyone buy those at 175? Guess not

Last edited:
Wow scrolling through Ndc. TF has lost its flavor completely, they went to far with the new designs and prices are way off the deep end. Only ones tht really catch my eye are the TK grays which are 175[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. It's like does anyone buy those at 175? Guess not

They'll get a few people at retail. Once it outlets they'll get a slew of folks because they think they got a deal.

NDC EU/UK has the cropped TF pants in grey and black @ £37.49.

Picked the greys up with cashback on top.

I know this is the Nike TF thread but in the past week I've grabbed the Harden MVP pant and the ZNE travel hoodie. Very nice stuff to wear with those ultra boost. Adidas finally getting some clothing right.
Glad the ZNE travel hoodie worked out for you.  I really wanted to like it.  The material was almost like tech knit and was way softer than the super stiff first iteration ZNE hoodie.  My problem with the hoodie would ride up my torso and the extra material bunched up in the stomach area, which made me feel like Santa.

Bunch of the ZNE stuff is 50% off at adidas.com right now. Can stack with the 15% email coupon too. 

any of you guys know of deals for TF windrunners for womens? I was actually gonna pull the trigger on ndc/footlocker with ebates then something told myseld to stop and double check this thread first. i figured it is worth a try. :tongue:

Keep your eyes peeled on villa. I got a wind runner for my girl for like $15 shipped. Was straight robbery lol

Glad the ZNE travel hoodie worked out for you.  I really wanted to like it.  The material was almost like tech knit and was way softer than the super stiff first iteration ZNE hoodie.  My problem with the hoodie would ride up my torso and the extra material bunched up in the stomach area, which made me feel like Santa.
I got the Colorado Rapids MLS Conference Finals walk out hoodie which is the grey ZNE Travel hoodie with Rapids crest on it. I like it A LOT more than any of my other Adidas soccer gear but it doesn't hold a candle to TF. The sleeves ride up when you move your arms, the stomach bunches up like you said and the material looks fantastic but doesn't feel as nice as TF or TK.

I posted this before but it got buried under a bunch of posts. Since its against the rules to sell or oop in this thread and the marketplace isn't really ideal for tech fleece gear, I started a groupme thread where we can post real time stuff we may find in stores for oops, or to do size swaps, or just to sell TF pieces that you don't want anymore. A lot easier than cluttering up the page. Download the app if you don't have it already and join the group!

You're invited to my new group 'Nike TF/TK For Sale/Oop Group' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/27154430/0kJNaX

You're just an elitist too man, admit it. We all know bro... nothing to be ashamed of lmao [emoji]128514[/emoji]

haha I know right :lol:

i like to give everything a shot. I bought a regular zne hoodie. the material is crap. the fit is crap. ive worn it once and its been collecting dust ever since. the travel stuff was nowhere near on TKs level, albeit its only half the price, but still.

Last edited:
I'm sure it's popped up in here before but does Nike still make black or grey tech fleece with the 3m draw strings? The pairs I have don't but the heather blue ones I own, do. 

I'm sure it's popped up in here before but does Nike still make black or grey tech fleece with the 3m draw strings? The pairs I have don't but the heather blue ones I own, do. 
The 3M drawstrings are newer than the ones you have so yea they still making them. Should be on their site last I checked

Back
Top Bottom