**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Damn fellas I don't think the hostility is necessary lol. We all cool in here [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Damn these low cost WR pick ups making me consider returning the $50 one I got at Ross...

:lol:

Don't let their steals discourage you. We all aren't that lucky. What are you going to drive back and forth to potentially save $15-20, if you even find another in the near future?

Dam I missed out. Gotta hit up SL outlet tomorrow hopefully a decent amount of tech fleeces are left

:lol:

Don't let their steals discourage you. We all aren't that lucky. What are you going to drive back and forth to potentially save $15-20, if you even find another in the near future?

Good point. I'm gonna burn the receipt. No looking back!!!!

SL guys are the worst always stunting their pickups but never helping others. You pm them then they try to sell it to you at full Nike retail price smh

SL guys are the worst always stunting their pickups but never helping others. You pm them then they try to sell it to you at full Nike retail price smh

I never understood this. If they wanted to help you would not have the ask because they would offer.

I've gotten these pms as well, after posting a steal.

Its a hassle. By the time I post the come up or I get the message, I'm long gone from the store. To hook you up, I have to go back to the store which requires gas, deal with the post office and their shenanigans and hope you don't pull a scam.

Real question is.. Do you believe the NTer should be compensated for their time or should you get it for the same price they got it plus shipping?

Last edited:
Its a hassle. By the time I post the come up or I get the message, I'm long gone from the store. To hook you up, I have to go back to the store which requires gas, deal with the post office and their shenanigans and hope you don't pull a scam.

this, people need to realize these posters dont live right next door to these stores, and often travel to get to them. my nearest outlet is a solid 25-30 minute drive, and i sure as hell would not be going back to oop somebody, unless I already planned on going back for myself.

If you can catch someone before they go, thats great. But the amount of people looking for oops lately has gotten really annoying. If you want deals, yougotta fo your own leg work some times.

this, people need to realize these posters dont live right next door to these stores, and often travel to get to them. my nearest outlet is a solid 25-30 minute drive, and i sure as hell would not be going back to oop somebody, unless I already planned on going back for myself.

If you can catch someone before they go, thats great. But the amount of people looking for oops lately has gotten really annoying. If you want deals, yougotta fo your own leg work some times.

This! I have gone to multiples outlets and struck out when it comes to tech fleece. At the clearance store near me, I got to know multiple employees there and they know when I come in to check for my size 2xl as well as my size in sneakers.

I've tried ooping people and I've been burned a couple times and it's more of a hassle for me than you.

Also, a lot of times it's pure luck on prices. I have gotten a few TF Windrunners and TF Pants for sub $20. Ask the employees if the got any samples. A lot of times they will be $24.99 plus whatever sale they are doing.

I never understood this. If they wanted to help you would not have the ask because they would offer.

I've gotten these pms as well, after posting a steal.

Real question is.. Do you believe the NTer should be compensated for their time or should you get it for the same price they got it plus shipping?
I dont know Im old school. If Im " hooking" someone up Im not thinking about gas, PO etc. 

Ive helped plenty of NTers at cost. 

My outlet has deals every day and why not pass it along. I dont wear much TF anymore so if someone can get a crew for $20 or pant for $30 then why not help. 

Also if you aint helping whats the point of posting prices especially at stores no one can place an order for. 

I dont know Im old school. If Im " hooking" someone up Im not thinking about gas, PO etc. 

Ive helped plenty of NTers at cost. 

My outlet has deals every day and why not pass it along. I dont wear much TF anymore so if someone can get a crew for $20 or pant for $30 then why not help. 

Also if you aint helping whats the point of posting prices especially at stores no one can place an order for. 

100% agree.

Which is I created the groupme chat to begin with. Mostly because I'm more than willing to help but people will hit me up hours after I posted and I've left the store asking if I still have the item. But 9/10 if it's a size I know someone wears I've already hit them up and ooped them directly.

I do understand the frustration though because SL pieces being posted are usually wanted pretty badly and are dirt cheap.

Get me on that GroupMe chat.  I'm guilty of reaching out after the fact - but I usually say 'if they're going back' to look for an item for me and I usually offer a bit on top for their gas and time!

Back
Top Bottom