**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

People that will not pay for shipping are idiots. My issue was for someone who posts like a steal pickup for like $20. You pm them. Then they are like ya I can do $250 shipped aka like Nike original retail. It's weak

Last edited:
Just went to san ysidro, only had the TK Cardigan/Bomber in grey/black/red FSR 50% off 175. Lines are insane to get out, not worth it

Just went into the San Leandro clearance store and as usual, hot trash! For those that envy ppl that live near the store, don't be cuz you'll rarely find steals that ppl post here.

I'd have to say here in Chicago TF in usually always instock at S.Chi. They get what NT/ NR can't move. We have one clearance store, they have some good stuff hit or miss always seems to have some TF pants or something plus 30 off instore sale. living in the actually city S.Chi is abot 20-25min form me and clearance is about 45min. Outlet deals can be had but leg work is key. I tried to cop an extra TK windrunner but they only had the one i found in the rack. I won't charge retail if i do find something for the future. But please don't flood my inbox for requests.
Thanks

PM if you have old WR with 3m drawstrings for sale or can proxy. Looking for a black and a grey in medium. Thanks!

I'm still hunting for my first TF Windrunner. I wanted the gray in size small. The closest hoodie i got is the thermal-sphere found @Marshall :frown:
I need that TF WR!

Last edited:
Just went into the San Leandro clearance store and as usual, hot trash! For those that envy ppl that live near the store, don't be cuz you'll rarely find steals that ppl post here.
Yeah, I also went today around noon and not much. Dynamic Reveal Jackets in the Turquoise and Green and Brazil Tech Fleece Windrunners for $42.

View media item 2272714
Vacaville had Tech Knit Bomber Jackets at $77 and Navy Tech Knit Windrunners at $87.

Vacaville had Tech Knit Bomber Jackets at $77 and Navy Tech Knit Windrunners at $87.
these tech knit windrunners would look good if they were actually obsidian.. i had a pair and they looked like a blue ish purple 

If I bought a pair of pants at let's say the Nike outlet, do you think I'd be able to do an exchange at ***** without the receipt?

Love how they censor ***** sporting goods.

I've found that playing stupid with customer service reps goes a long. Please and thank you helps.

Remember, the worst they can say is no, you got nothing to lose.

Love how they censor ***** sporting goods.

I've found that playing stupid with customer service reps goes a long. Please and thank you helps.

Remember, the worst they can say is no, you got nothing to lose.
"i got these as a gift from a family member that got these from a ***** down south. could i exchange for another size?"

thats what i plan on doing

If I bought a pair of pants at let's say the Nike outlet, do you think I'd be able to do an exchange at ***** without the receipt?
I've done it at a footlocker once for a whole different size and color lol. Just need to be lucky and hope the manager isn't a ****.

black, grey, and olive camo tech fleece pants at SL outlet. All sizes

black, grey, and olive camo tech fleece pants at SL outlet. All sizes

Just got done at NikeSL. Solid TF pants $50. Camo TF pants $55. Mostly S M XL left

Absolutely nothing in shoes despite 30% off

Royal tech knit shirts for $30 before 40% off

Long long checkout line like usual for sale weekend

Last edited:
black $29 i think forgot, grey $50, camo forgot

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom