**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

He is probably chafing then or mustve walked into a jagged edge

But nike need to hurry up and add that palm green cw to the windrunner series

Finally got a chance to wear the TF parka I got.. it's about 35 out and it's definitely a little thicker and warmer than regular windrunners and the like.

Last edited:
Finally got a chance to wear the TF parka I got.. it's about 35 out and it's definitely a little thicker and warmer than regular windrunners and the like.
I wore my TF Aeroloft yesterday in 20 degree weather with no issue. Definitely wore a sweatshirt underneath and toque (yes I'm Canadian) but it kept me warm. Figure the TF Parka would be just as warm

anyone know where I can get tech knit joggers in black size large at an outlet that takes phone orders?

Find someone in this thread that is willing to do a pick up for you. Other than that, you'll have to make a trip to your local. Most employees don't know what's in stock so calling ahead may not help you.

Did they stop doing phone orders due to chip on ccs?

No they stopped because it's a pain in the *** for the stores to deal with especially when they get highly coveted items

For example my homie works at one of the MD outlets and they got the snakeskin Jordan 4 which flew that morning but he said the phone was ringing for 3 days with people calling trying to order

Back
Top Bottom