**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I ended up copping the charcoal grey pants this morning for me when I copped my girl the Serena 1s.

Hoping I like the fit of them

I tried buying the $60 for $50 giftcard deal on Newegg last night and they still havent emailed the gc codes. Anyone else experience this?

for anyone with the new tech fleece pants, is the fit different from previous versions?
My hasta pants fit slightly looser than the season before. Fitted still but much better imo. I don't even bother putting my game Royal pants on while I'm on this bulk lol

Bummed I waited on those tech knit pants on clearance for like $60. Was going to have the girlfriend get me them for Valentine's Day but now they just have 2xl

Dynamic reveals for less than $100 on ndc right now. Use kicksdeals20 for 20% off clearance.
Thanks a bunch! Repped.

I was able to contact Nike to apply that code to a recent order of Dynamic Reveals, and they were able to give me the discount retroactively.

Thanks a bunch! Repped.

I was able to contact Nike to apply that code to a recent order of Dynamic Reveals, and they were able to give me the discount retroactively.

Yeah they just did that for the charcoal tech fleece pants I bought on 13th. Put $13 back in my pocket lol

how long does it take to get there from manhattan?

Going to be a trip. LIRR goes out to both though. I'm also in NYC, but the trip out there isn't worth it. If I was in Queens, I could deal with it. I'm also looking for more bonded pants as eBay is drying up and the asking prices are too much.

Hoodie is pretty nice. my overseas pair is soft on the tech knit portion, but my us pair has very stiff rough tech knit.. it bothers me a little on the elbow.

I ordered a TK Windrunner from NDC and it's stiff/rough as hell.

Also ordered the same TK Windrunner from Menlook and it was way softer almost like it had been worn in.

I ended up keeping to one from NDC.

Anyone else ordered from oversees and gotten a "softer" version?

I ordered a TK Windrunner from NDC and it's stiff/rough as hell.

Also ordered the same TK Windrunner from Menlook and it was way softer almost like it had been worn in.

I ended up keeping to one from NDC.

Anyone else ordered from oversees and gotten a "softer" version?
I received mine soft, then after I washed and laid it to dry, it became stiff

Trying my hardest to resist picking up the Obsidian funnel neck TF hoodie on this clearance sale for just under $85

I tried to purchase one during the last clearance sale and my order got cancelled because they went OOS

I have a ton of sneakers with Obsidian in them so this would be a good match but I was really trying to save my money right now lol decisions decisions

Trying my hardest to resist picking up the Obsidian funnel neck TF hoodie on this clearance sale for just under $85

I tried to purchase one during the last clearance sale and my order got cancelled because they went OOS

I have a ton of sneakers with Obsidian in them so this would be a good match but I was really trying to save my money right now lol decisions decisions
Buy now, think later 

Does the $250 tech knit wind runner jacket fit the same as the $130 one?
Trying to figure out which size to order.

Does the $250 tech knit wind runner jacket fit the same as the $130 one?
Trying to figure out which size to order.

The fit is the same but the jacket has a nylon hood. Good if you're really wanting as an outdoor jacket but not good if you're looking for it as an indoor layer

Back
Top Bottom