**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I emailed them about a week ago on both and they never sent me an invoice like it says to do
Tried again. Thanks

same thing I said and the reason I asked if anyone has these was what makes them 150

They are tech knit not tech fleece and thus more expensive. Consider some outlet hunting as well as Marshalls and you can find for as little as $50. I have a black pair and they are awesome.

Got my tech knit pants and windrunner from ndc. First off it's the fastest they've shipped to my house. Loving the dark grey color of the knit. I expected it to be much lighter but the dark grey with the black stripe on pocket gives it a pop. Bad thing is that it doesn't match the windrunner which has the tiger stripes, similar to the first run of tech fleece. One thing I did notice is how thicker the knit is compared to my other black knit pants, which are thinner and run a bit more baggier. Overall very happy with my purchase and for the clearance/discount price, can't beat that! Now the hunt for the Hasta colorway for either wr or pants for the low.

Last edited:
Turns out I did get invoice from oneness. Was in spam. Completed order today. Hope I get it
One of the shorts was at last weeks price of $25 though. No big deal.
Repped

Last edited:
Anyone notice that their seams near the crotch are ripping off the tech knit pants??? Like tf i barely wore this

Anyone notice that their seams near the crotch are ripping off the tech knit pants??? Like tf i barely wore this <5 times lol
No, not on either my libero or jogger TK trousers that I've had for more than a year, only had it on the tech fleece trousers.

Any difference between current Tech Fleece shorts and the ones from 2 or 3 years ago ?

More specific the Black &/ Heather grey

Any difference between current Tech Fleece shorts and the ones from 2 or 3 years ago ?

More specific the Black &/ Heather grey

Newer ones are a little thinner material, front pocket on both sides now, no back pocket and the legs taper a lot more. I don't like the new ones for the last reason alone. The taper is very noticeable compared to the older model. I guess that's the style now. People also have said quality isn't as good anymore. I can't speak from experience as I returned the new pairs after trying them on.

Last edited:
What's the consensus on the Tech Knit Crew sizing? TTS? I've got a TK Windrunner which fits great - a bit better than my TF Windrunner. About to pull the trigger on the crew hoping the length and fit are the same as the Windrunner.

Last edited:
nike-tech-fleece-pant-cropped-trousers-legion-green-heather-p19674-42092_image.jpg

sportswear-tech-fleece-cropped-trousers.jpg

To those in the know. How do these cropped TF trousers fit compared to normal tech fleece joggers? Same size or up/down a size

Last edited:
nike-tech-fleece-pant-cropped-trousers-legion-green-heather-p19674-42092_image.jpg

sportswear-tech-fleece-cropped-trousers.jpg

To those in the know. How do these cropped TF trousers fit compared to normal tech fleece joggers? Same size or up/down a size
There's no drawstrings, only little fasteners on the side. Personally I am in between a medium and large. Being cropped I got the large and they are consistently falling off my waist. I returned them.

Did anybody catch the black NTF shorts from villa? I don't know how long ago they were on sale but they were only $14.95. 

https://www.ruvilla.com/nike-tech-fleece-short-2-black-black.html

Do y'all have any pics of the colors from the oneness sale? I'm thinking about get them but for a couple of dollars more I can get a color that I actually want. Haha.

seems like jimmy jazz had the royal blue shorts for the low also.

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/clothing/nike-sportswear-nike-tech-fleece-short/628984491

Last edited:
There's no drawstrings, only little fasteners on the side. Personally I am in between a medium and large. Being cropped I got the large and they are consistently falling off my waist. I returned them.

Ok sweet thanks.

I'm normally a large in TF joggers so I'll go for TTS and see how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom