**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

https://www.endclothing.com/us/nike-w-tech-fleece-destroyer-jacket-835544-091.html

Screen Shot 2017-08-19 at 8.19.20 PM.png

Man idk bout y'all but I really hate the new styles for tech fleece. They just don't do anything for me anymore. Remember the simple days of the tech fleece pants with either the windrunner or AW77 hoodie?

Really not feeling tech fleece anymore, especially at these price points. Even discounted prices are kinda a lot. I guess I was spoiled by fleecegate. The end prices aren't bad tho but nothing I'd cop.

Really not feeling tech fleece anymore, especially at these price points. Even discounted prices are kinda a lot. I guess I was spoiled by fleecegate. The end prices aren't bad tho but nothing I'd cop.
Need to go back to simplicity in the colors as well as lower the price

Got the latest tk joggers from end on sale a few months ago, only Nike tech piece I need. Prefer my hoodies to be water resistant(live in rainy dublin) so don't like tech fleece hoodies

Got the latest tk joggers from end on sale a few months ago, only Nike tech piece I need. Prefer my hoodies to be water resistant(live in rainy dublin) so don't like tech fleece hoodies
Yea that's fair. You really don't need a whole lot of pieces. My grey TF pants from 2013 are still solid.

Any idea on how to get my tech fleece joggers elasticity back? It's gotten pretty loose over time it doesn't taper as good as it used to. From the knee up is fine but knee down is pretty saggy.

Any idea on how to get my tech fleece joggers elasticity back? It's gotten pretty loose over time it doesn't taper as good as it used to. From the knee up is fine but knee down is pretty saggy.
Put them in the dryer on low heat to shrink it a bit is all I can think about.

think just washing them returns a lot of the tightness and elasticity, at least with both of my TK joggers

Anyone know anywhere you can get the kim jones joggers? I need the hyper pink in a mens med, not even any on the bay

Anyone know anywhere you can get the kim jones joggers? I need the hyper pink in a mens med, not even any on the bay
Yea I've been wanting this to but they're so hard to find. There's a blue on there in a M.

Yea I've been wanting this to but they're so hard to find. There's a blue on there in a M.
Yeah looking to get the whole pink set, prices are reasonable now, might just get a l, thier joggers so I think they run slimmer at least in the legs

Back
Top Bottom