**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Bit the bullet and started posting my rarely worn TF on eBay. Hoping there's a good market on stuff that's size medium.
my eBay username is the same as my NT username

My cousin just sent me a pic of a Nike Tech Knit Windrunner - Grey, size medium for $99 at store she's at. But I told her not to get it for me...but I feel like I might regret it?! Can these be had online for cheaper or should I just have bit the bullet on this

My cousin just sent me a pic of a Nike Tech Knit Windrunner - Grey, size medium for $99 at store she's at. But I told her not to get it for me...but I feel like I might regret it?! Can these be had online for cheaper or should I just have bit the bullet on this
Best price I've seen outside of discount nike stores (not factory). They're not even on NDC anymore and the lowest there was around $130. If you like it I suggest you buy it now. I don't see anywhere else having it lower and discount stores always are heavily raided every day for deals like that so it might be hard to find it there.

Yeah lowest I saw was at a marshalls 99. If you don't have I'd jump on it if you really like it

Black and Grey tech knit windrunner going for $180 at dolphin mall smh waiting out for $99 lol

Some TJ/Marshalls got it for 79.99, some at 99.99, and it's not exactly flying off the shelves. But as the buddy up there says, if you really like it, just get it---I'm sure some will last till they're marked down twice to $64, but whether it'll have your size is a different story. From what I've seen, each store has at most 2 for each size they got.

Came across black & grey tech knit windrunners at Marshalls today. Both had been marked down to $80 from $99.99.

Was think about getting the whole tech knit suit was wondering the sizing in regular tech fleece pants I take a 3xl n the jacket or hoodie I wear 2xl should I go with these sizes or go down I'm 511 230lbs

Has anyone checked out the TF Repel Windrunner? I'm getting tempted to buy the Light Bone jacket

It's awesome. Just got the black one after a back and forth w/ Nike b/c they had them listed at $140 for weeks before bumping the price up to $225. Would highly recommend.

It's awesome. Just got the black one after a back and forth w/ Nike b/c they had them listed at $140 for weeks before bumping the price up to $225. Would highly recommend.

Worth it At $140 though right ? lol. Hopefully will find one day at a marshalls just like the tech knits at 99 a year from now

Yea I saw it for $140 when they first dropped! Wish I could go back in time. Thanks for the recommendation

Anyone still have the screen cap for the repel at $140? Gonna try to argue for that price.

Ah I remember your post. So you won that tug of war w/ the rep after all. Good for you!

3E27503F-3DB2-4847-A562-F6EA580B1D53.jpeg

What's a good price to sell this at? It's lightly worn. Size medium. Has the zipper pockets everyone likes.

Sorry guys. I'm a bit confused after searching....but what's the sizing consensus on the first TK wind runner vs TF? Size down? tTS?

Thanks in adnvace.

Back
Top Bottom