**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Finally got myself a TechKnit Windrunner. This jacket is super nice and fits really great. I went TTS.
tA6DSvP
tA6DSvP

Last edited:
Could you guys help me out with the value of these? Found them in the back of my closet and want to throw them up on eBay but don’t know what they go for.

Both size XXL
Wind runner: Squadron Blue
Pants: 1.0 Grey

Attachments

• 19A408DD-87E1-4881-AC5A-B027992B5870.jpeg
    19A408DD-87E1-4881-AC5A-B027992B5870.jpeg
    293.8 KB · Views: 67
Could you guys help me out with the value of these? Found them in the back of my closet and want to throw them up on eBay but don’t know what they go for.

Both size XXL
Wind runner: Squadron Blue
Pants: 1.0 Grey
Used right? Probably like $60ish for the windrunner and 40 for the pants.

How's the quality on the full zip Tech Fleece windrunner hoodies? Lots of bad reviews about durability on NDC but people usually tend to post reviews only when they have an issue. I loved the way it fit when I tried one on but I don't want to drop that kind of money if it's gonna be junk after only a few washes.

My local Burlington had those tech fleece sweaters with the zipper on the side and the hoodie that covers your whole neck and damn near your whole head.

Found tech fleece pants in there too, but it was those ugly red camo joints. :sick:

Gotta head back there soon, I would like to find some shorts.

The black 1s look like the older Nike tech fleece pants with the back pocket
So what I've been reading here in the thread is that there's different versions of tech fleece throughout the years? So the black ones that I seen were version 1.0?

My local Burlington had those tech fleece sweaters with the zipper on the side and the hoodie that covers your whole neck and damn near your whole head.

Found tech fleece pants in there too, but it was those ugly red camo joints. :sick:

How much are they selling for?

JS”

How much are they selling for?

JS”
I honestly don't remember the price, but I would say between $40-$50. It was this exact same one right here in 4 different colors; black, obsidian, burgundy, and this earth-tone type of green.

ok cool, only difference I noticed is there's no pocket on the right side, just the big pocket with the fused rubber running down the right. And the pocket in the back on the right cheek....pause

Do the shorts and joggers fit similarly?

I’m a xxl in the shorts, then I should be a xxl in the joggers as well right?

Me personally, I wear M in the pants and L in the shorts. I feel like the shorts are a more slim cut.

I' wear 3x in both but the new joggers fit slim so I had to send them back and got the tech knit pants i like my sweat to fit loose.

Location?

Sup y’all haven’t been in here for awhile. Any steals that I missed?

Haven’t bought anything since my grey TK set. My area has been dry on TK steals.

BigJ still has an addiction? Jdfrenchbread still posting bruh man pics? That guy on the west coast still posting all his hoarding pick ups but refuses to oop or help out other NTers? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom