**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

yeah sometimes I see dirt cheap tech knit / tech fleece but it's always XS or XXL. Finding a size L for cheap is hitting gold. Congrats brah. I honestly can't believe it was sitting there all morning and afternoon until 4pm. At my outlet, there's always a few people scrounging through the clearance racks looking for deals every hour of the day. Maybe the item just got put in the rack when you checked, or was hiding somewhere.

They do know that I usually only look for 2 things Tech Fleece or Tech Knit, she told me that she does scatter it around usually so resellers won't pick it up in a bunch.

They do know that I usually only look for 2 things Tech Fleece or Tech Knit, she told me that she does scatter it around usually so resellers won't pick it up in a bunch.
Sounds like you got a good crew at your outlet. Or you got that connections.
Dont just limit yourself to tech fleece and tech knit. Theres lots of deals on other nike/jordan apparel I've found in the racks. I've copped plenty of 75 dollar nike hoodies / jackets for 15 dollars

Sounds like you got a good crew at your outlet. Or you got that connections.
Dont just limit yourself to tech fleece and tech knit. Theres lots of deals on other nike/jordan apparel I've found in the racks. I've copped plenty of 75 dollar nike hoodies / jackets for 15 dollars

Maybe I need to do some research on what I need to look at or more comfortable to wear, earlier also I found some Tech Knit Long Sleeve M "Black" for $34.

Also does anyone have a size M Tech Fleece Hoodie Half Zip "Burgundy" I have 2 size L :frown:

Maybe I need to do some research on what I need to look at or more comfortable to wear, earlier also I found some Tech Knit Long Sleeve M "Black" for $34.

Also does anyone have a size M Tech Fleece Hoodie Half Zip "Burgundy" I have 2 size L :frown:

Yeah, you can always buy and return later. Nike outlets are super willing to do returns. And if it's been too long, they'll still accept a return as store credit.
I've mainly been using the nike outlets for the clothing steals now. I love how I can find deals on clothing that matches the a lot of the latest jordan releases, like I copped matching jackets and pants for the jordan 11 win like 82, 96

Did anyone else grab the USA TF Hoody from the winter games? Dropped from $275 to $202, I used a military disc code and copped for $198 shipped. eBates isn’t great but 3% is better than nothing.

I’ll be keeping an eye out for a lower price and will cop another and return this one if possible.

https://www.nike.com/t/tech-fleece-team-usa-windrunner-mens-jacket-0orG4G
Saw this in nike store soho and it seemed nice. Should've tried it on tbh. How's the fit? Might consider buying it with my 20% code.

Saw this in nike store soho and it seemed nice. Should've tried it on tbh. How's the fit? Might consider buying it with my 20% code.
Not sure how the fit is yet, mine should be here Thursday. I’m hoping it fits similar to my other TF/TK windrunners.

I just got a windrunner in the mail today, tech fleece black from fall 2017. It’s new with tags. I’m 5’10.5 and 165lbs ish and the medium seems to fit real snug when I threw it on quick. Will have to try it on again later when I have some more time. People that are my around my size so you go for a medium or large ?

I just got a windrunner in the mail today, tech fleece black from fall 2017. It’s new with tags. I’m 5’10.5 and 165lbs ish and the medium seems to fit real snug when I threw it on quick. Will have to try it on again later when I have some more time. People that are my around my size so you go for a medium or large ?

If you are in between sizes, I'd always suggest sizing down for both tf and tk. Tf will stretch out

6' 1" 170 and I go large. fits perfect

Looking good! I never know how to style gym red pants but that look works lol

Thanks...I also have the grey cement jacket I have worn with these when it’s chilly in the morning. Normally, I wear golf pants or shorts, gave these a shot because they aren’t strict on the dress code, hahaha

090F9915-723A-42AA-A2B3-F143BD6E7AE5.png
New Nike tech knit pants!

Tech Knit Top to go with the pants.

Pants look interesting but the design looks a little lazy. The previous TK collections looked better imo.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180322-210547.png
    Screenshot_20180322-210547.png
    594.2 KB · Views: 52
Back
Top Bottom