**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Clearance store purchases for today.

Burgundy tech fleece pants and grey wind runner for $49 each.

44E98BA6-432C-4753-A618-14C92643B10B.jpeg

Yes the fits have changed. The tapered fit imo is the best. The skinny or slim fit are tight in some places and bulge in others

I’m looking for this style Nike tech fleece jackets with the little inverted triangle line Below Nike logo on chest, and drawstrings. But all I’m finding in NIke and elsewhere are plain tech fleece, like solid color and no more drawstrings. Is this an old style? If so what year if anyone knows.

Attachments

• 43F19A18-B5AF-4365-9EA9-66CBF03E50FD.jpeg
    43F19A18-B5AF-4365-9EA9-66CBF03E50FD.jpeg
    54.6 KB · Views: 34
I’m looking for this style Nike tech fleece jackets with the little inverted triangle line Below Nike logo on chest, and drawstrings. But all I’m finding in NIke and elsewhere are plain tech fleece, like solid color and no more drawstrings. Is this an old style? If so what year if anyone knows.
It’s now the ‘older’ style - maybe last year or the year before. I know the current style without the chevron was the original style they started with. Probably find at the outlets. The colour maybe a bit hard to find as I know the last greys were darker than this.

It’s now the ‘older’ style - maybe last year or the year before. I know the current style without the chevron was the original style they started with. Probably find at the outlets. The colour maybe a bit hard to find as I know the last greys were darker than this.
Thank you. Is the new 2018 style the one that kinda fits different a little? Runs larger? Were the previous few years, 2015, 2016, 2017 kinda similar fit to each other?

I'm also trying to figure out another thing, sorry for many posts..

I have the diaper butt joggers version from previous seasons they have the red tag inside.. and I just bought 2 pairs of the new 2018 jogger at Nike, with the black tag.
They all have the same model number inside 805162.. yet some are from 2015-2016 and some are the new ones on website now. Not sure how I would differentiate because I want to order some on eBay but don't want the diaper butt.

Anybody tried any of the stuff that just released? They're advertising some of it as knit but its not as expensive as in the past.

Thank you. Is the new 2018 style the one that kinda fits different a little? Runs larger? Were the previous few years, 2015, 2016, 2017 kinda similar fit to each other?
I haven’t picked up a 2018 piece but I’ve since the references to ‘slim’ vs ‘standard’ fits. I think the slim fits may still fit a bit loose vs the previous version, but again I’m guessing

I'm also trying to figure out another thing, sorry for many posts..

I have the diaper butt joggers version from previous seasons they have the red tag inside.. and I just bought 2 pairs of the new 2018 jogger at Nike, with the black tag.
They all have the same model number inside 805162.. yet some are from 2015-2016 and some are the new ones on website now. Not sure how I would differentiate because I want to order some on eBay but don't want the diaper butt.
I think the biggest difference is the material. I know it’s been discussed at length on the board. Some find the newer models feeling thinner vs older. The diaper butt seemed to be more specific to the knit from what I remember but search and I’m sure you’ll find the sections of the thread.

I think the biggest difference is the material. I know it’s been discussed at length on the board. Some find the newer models feeling thinner vs older. The diaper butt seemed to be more specific to the knit from what I remember but search and I’m sure you’ll find the sections of the thread.
Thanks. Appreciate your help. My new 2018 tech fleece jackets in small (without drawstrings and no chevron) definitely fit me like my previous gens of medium. Someone confirmed this earlier also that in 2018 it changed. I'm trying to figure out if the joggers also changed sizing. Hopefully someone knows.

Yo is it me? Or is the tech fleece sweatshirt very short in length? I swear it's like I'm wearing a ****in crop top and I have to keep pulling it down.

I think that's how Nike just makes their ****?

I also have a nike track jacket and that **** is short in length too.

Wtf.

I would think a larger size would only just make it wider not longer, I feel I got the correct size.

Yo is it me? Or is the tech fleece sweatshirt very short in length? I swear it's like I'm wearing a ****in crop top and I have to keep pulling it down.

Wtf.

I would think a larger size would only just make it wider not longer, I feel I got the correct size.

That’s why I like the windrunners

Wtf.

Agreed. They are cut short. I had a NikeLab Crew that was like a crop top too. The Windrunners seem to add a bit of length - especially the ‘tail’ . . . vs the crew which is cut square front and back. The only track jacket I’ve got is the Tech Knit but the sizing on those run big anyway. I picked up the TK Crew and those feel like those Kanye long T-shirt ‘dresses’ compared to everything else

Back
Top Bottom