**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Have you watched this youtube video? This guy says he is 5'6" or so and size S looks surprisingly good on him. Although he rolled waistband.
He also has a picture on insta.

anyone know where one can find sweaters like this dude is wearing (in his instagram pic)?

What do you guys do about the pilling on your tech fleece? Also, if anyone has or comes across a coastal blue hoodie in Large please give me a shout, I ordered a set recently and the pants came but the hoodie got canceled and I can't find another one anywhere online.

What do you guys do about the pilling on your tech fleece? Also, if anyone has or comes across a coastal blue hoodie in Large please give me a shout, I ordered a set recently and the pants came but the hoodie got canceled and I can't find another one anywhere online.
Lent shaver

I have the dopest fleece techs ever 3M camo had them for 3 years still super clean !!!!

Attachments

• 15827558169803506928386277978542.jpg
    15827558169803506928386277978542.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 251
^^^ That was 39.99 in ocean city md clearance store size xl. Passed.
have to much blue already. Like the fabric though Have it in dark green khaki
It’s not fleece

Had a really weird situation happen with eastbay, they sent me a message saying that the indigo force blue hoodie was back in stock so I ordered it. Today I got the package and instead of an indigo force hoodie, it's the matching pants! They told me I can send them back for a refund but there's no point since they can't actually send me the hoodie I ordered, they don't have it in stock. Seems super weird, anything like this ever happen to any of you?

I guess these two are fairly new. Especially the white/grey. I’ve seen the purple ones before.

FootLocker has the matching tops and bottoms.

They also had the camo top and bottom for $79. Too much for me.
94BA28B7-1E13-4231-A88C-4DA3705BF2EA.jpeg

Are those the blue/heather grey ones? I don't think I've seen a top anywhere, only pants, so I figured it was an older colorway that a few places just still had some stock left of.

Saw those in three or four colors this weekend at my store. The pink looked awesome. Tech pack fabric instead of Tech Fleece. Long live the chevron.

Back
Top Bottom