**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Code: POWERUP for 30% off flash sale on NDC.

The camo top and bottoms are also eligible for discount.
D39ADA7C-8125-407E-933B-FC2EEFD28B9C.jpeg

1A5F01A0-A37A-4AF6-8264-896A2F492353.jpeg

i can see all the thin stitches running through the nike logo and the zipper pocket is just over an inch in width
Logo is a good sign
As of zipper pocket I mean rubber material is more sturdy on real pair, kinda similar to rubberized zipper material on Nike backpacks. On fake pair rubber is thinner and flimsy and has slightly shiny finish. But zipper width is the same on both.

Logo is a good sign
As of zipper pocket I mean rubber material is more sturdy on real pair, kinda similar to rubberized zipper material on Nike backpacks. On fake pair rubber is thinner and flimsy and has slightly shiny finish. But zipper width is the same on both.
the zipper pocket feels sturdy and of high quality, and is pretty much identical to my other tech joggers purchased directly from nike.

thanks for the input man! i like to be sure that all my clothing is 100% authentic

#tech4life

Anyone knows if these fit like the old tech fleece and if they have the same material? I bought one of those tech pack ones and I didn't like the material and it fits big. Just wanted to know before I order. Thank you!

Screenshot_2020-03-18-10-49-29-237_com.android.chrome.png

Anyone knows if these fit like the old tech fleece and if they have the same material? I bought one of those tech pack ones and I didn't like the material and it fits big. Just wanted to know before I order. Thank you!

Wondering the same thing. These ones look fire

I just tried L-tall for the first time instead of XL and I’ve been doing it wrong 🤦🏼‍♂️. Im 6’3 so I was getting XL because they didn’t always have L-tall and L damn near looks like tights on me but XL is a little looser than I’d like in the crotch. Also the added length is great cause I don’t get that ride up when sitting. Sucks I won’t be able to good some of the older colors but I’m sticking with LT here on out.

Wondering the same thing. These ones look fire

Nuh uh. This falls under the former Tech Pack line-up and I believe they feel and fit just like the older ones prior: Cotton/rayon blend vs. Tech Fleece's double-jersey cotton-poly (66%/34%) blend. They're more of a midweight product than a lightweight product like the standard Tech Fleece hoodie and I believe they do run a bit big like before. I could be wrong about the sizing, but I'm pretty sure that was the case along with the aforementioned details. Hope that helps!

Nuh uh. This falls under the former Tech Pack line-up and I believe they feel and fit just like the older ones prior: Cotton/rayon blend vs. Tech Fleece's double-jersey cotton-poly (66%/34%) blend. They're more of a midweight product than a lightweight product like the standard Tech Fleece hoodie and I believe they do run a bit big like before. I could be wrong about the sizing, but I'm pretty sure that was the case along with the aforementioned details. Hope that helps!

Thanks, I guess I'll pass. Hate the tech pack ones, too bad because this one looks nice.

Aside from Tech Fleece, what are you guys' favorite Tech items from Nike? I really want to grow my Tech collection and want to know what the majority of you guys like to possibly give me an idea of items i should look for.

Last edited:
That’s Nike x NBA (warriors) tech fleece shorts which sadly they don’t sell to the public.. That’s ok for him to wear as we know, Nike supplies the NBA with gear.
I know. Just weird he wouldn’t rock his own shorts. But I get it. Nike tech fleece is super comfy. Haha

I know. Just weird he wouldn’t rock his own shorts. But I get it. Nike tech fleece is super comfy. Haha

Yup haha.

I always wanted the NBA teams tech fleece tops and bottom, but the only place I’ve seen it was on eBay and the asking was like $500 for the hoodie. Lol.

Reactions: 907
Volt pants are up on NDC.

https://nike.app.link/cBUAczuIi5

Some new pieces up on END as well. With a return of the heather colors.

Back
Top Bottom