**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Few items on sale on Nike. Get an extra 20% off.

They finally started adding new pieces that they’ve already been selling overseas also. New blue/white & orange/royal joints, I was able to finally get my size in the classic red.

There’s a blue/purple that’s going to drop that intrigues me

I’m super late on this.

How do the Nike Lab Solo Swoosh hoodies fit. Was looking for a thread but no luck.

Some people say they fit big, some say they don’t fit long enough.

I’m 6’2” and 210lbs not sure what size I should grab. Any help is appreciated.
C5C1865F-D056-46A3-89EC-8888FA26FCF0.png

I’m super late on this.

How do the Nike Lab Solo Swoosh hoodies fit. Was looking for a thread but no luck.

Man nikelab is huge size down I normally get 2-3 X in tech . Lab I got a lg in the pants cause 2x I bought was ex baggy

What’s the difference in the lab hoodies vs club fleece hoodies?
Thicker. Warmer. Won't shrink as much. Better quality for sure. And the NikeLabs have an oversized fit

I’m super late on this.

Definitely buy 2 sizes. But I feel if you want an oversized fit, tts. Wants a slimmer fit, size down

I wish Nike would make more of the tech fleece n98 jackets. I don’t need any more hoodies but want more tech fleece lol

So coincidentally, i randomly searched ebay for Tech Knit windrunner and ended up finding one in my size for a decent price. It was used but honestly looks pretty new. Seller even had the grey but i already have that one but in a smaller size.

53EB85EB-40A0-4321-AC17-300F8989B65B.jpeg

D70DC70E-BFAD-4C4A-8E5B-33D393DC8A05.jpeg
Damn I don't know where my black TK windrunner is. I think my nephew has it LOL. I ordered a grey XL off ebay tho for 110. I had a large but I gave it to my nephew since I rather have it baggy. One of the best hoodies I've ever owned.

Washed Teal & Hot Curry went on sale hella quick. Finally copped the black/grey set - easily one of the best combos they released. Most of the new joints are meh - not bad but not worth it without a heavy discount.

Back
Top Bottom