**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Im sure they did make Tech Knit shorts. You would just have to search on eBay

I agree. It was crazy expensive. Even the shirts ranged from $90 - $125. I luckily found a brand new Tech Knit Windrunner (not the one I'm wearing) for $50 at Ross. Ended up giving it to my cousin since it wasn't my size. I did however find a grey one on ebay for about $150 brand new, and I bought the black one i'm wearing in the picture for $120 worn
That's cheaper than what I found it for at marshalls years ago for 125.

Man the old tech fleece was where it was at nice and heavy. Had the grey Olympic London jacket, let it work one day and someone took my sh*t, still mad to this day about that. 😡

hello! a while ago I bought a pair of navy blue tech fleece trackpants in size L. since then, I've gotten skinnier and I've tried on a size M pair and it fits me way better. Is there any way I could shrink my pair instead of buying another? thanks😁

hello! a while ago I bought a pair of navy blue tech fleece trackpants in size L. since then, I've gotten skinnier and I've tried on a size M pair and it fits me way better. Is there any way I could shrink my pair instead of buying another? thanks😁
Wash hot, dry hot.

Be sure you aren’t mixing generations. The new pant with the vertical back pocket fits almost a full size bigger than the old one with the diagonal pocket

25% off Nike at Feature.com
36AD15B1-0C1A-4607-B7EB-7EC325C0729A.jpeg

Has anybody tried the Tech Fleece Utility pants?

I have not either, but you can expect the same tech fleece material. I am not a fan of pants just because I like jogger style more, unless if it's tapered.
Just beware most models that Nike uses are all 6 feet or taller. So it depends on how you like your pants to hit your ankle (at the ankle, higher, or lower).

They are nice in hand and they feel like they will keep you warm while dealing with this northeast weather plus I applied that crappy birthday coupon and size down if you buy they fit baggy

Back
Top Bottom