**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Slight rain today

4822B42B-804A-4A9B-BED3-D3072742F2A4.jpeg

Recently realized i lost some weight and pants that used to be tight on me started to fit again. So i found my old Tech Fleece shorts from 2017. I never wore them cause they always felt tight. Well now they fit pretty darn perfect. So i decided to wear them to the gym today. Had to throw on my 2017 Anniversary Red Air Max 1s to keep the fit in line with the year.

BAE350C9-BB2C-4344-B567-5322075BEBF4.jpeg

Duh you been hitting the gym 😁
Lol whats funny about that is it wasn't 100% the gym that helped. I kinda struggle losing weight cause I like to do bodybuilding lifts and have been doing it for quite some time. Plus I eat a lot too. But I recently had to go back to my old job and there I'm walking about 10 miles or roughly 20,000 steps every shift. So I'm sure the walking contributed a whole lot to the weight loss

I feel u on the weight lost a lot of my tech fleece and essentials are extra baggy my home girl calls me diaper butt I went from 280 to 230 in a few months
Thats the one thing I hate about Tech Fleece pants. The dreaded diaper butt. Looking like Justin Bieber in 2016.

Speaking of pants fitting again, I just found some of my old Nike Tech Bonded Joggers (product code 823363) that I had bought around 2018 and those fit again too. Funny to see how I went from wearing skinny fit joggers to now wearing more slim fitting pants.

Same I was fat and overweight after having kids just got lazy and had some life changing events get me on my A game changed my diet workout 4-5x a week. All I had was jogger cause I couldn't fit my jeans 🤣🤣now I rock slim jeans when going out and I'm at a point in life I'm not changing my whole wardrobe so I just donate or sell the stuff I deem to big don't want to look like a 2002 model

Thats the one thing I hate about Tech Fleece pants. The dreaded diaper butt. Looking like Justin Bieber in 2016.

Speaking of pants fitting again, I just found some of my old Nike Tech Bonded Joggers (product code 823363) that I had bought around 2018 and those fit again too. Funny to see how I went from wearing skinny fit joggers to now wearing more slim fitting pants.
This is why I switched to sportswear club fleece joggers. It's a stretchier and softer fleece material. My calves are too big for tech fleece pants now so if I size up I end up getting the OD diaper butt. Once TF quality started going down I couldn't justify the price at all either.

Same I was fat and overweight after having kids just got lazy and had some life changing events get me on my A game changed my diet workout 4-5x a week. All I had was jogger cause I couldn't fit my jeans 🤣🤣now I rock slim jeans when going out and I'm at a point in life I'm not changing my whole wardrobe so I just donate or sell the stuff I deem to big don't want to look like a 2002 model
We back to baggy pants thooo just no sag HAHAHAHA.

This is why I switched to sportswear club fleece joggers. It's a stretchier and softer fleece material. My calves are too big for tech fleece pants now so if I size up I end up getting the OD diaper butt. Once TF quality started going down I couldn't justify the price at all either.
Same here. The club fleece joggers just look better with most shoes than Tf joggers imo.

I didn’t even know that there was a thread for TF. Apologies if this issue has been addressed thousands of times, but is it me or has the quality of TF gone down? I haven’t bought any TF pants since around 2016. At the time I thought $100 for sweat pants was crazy but I’ve worn the hell out of them. I just bought another one last week on sale and when I received them in the mail, they felt cheaply made and thinner. They felt like generic sweats now, similar to ones I’ve bout for $25 at UNIQLO. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I didn’t even know that there was a thread for TF. Apologies if this issue has been addressed thousands of times, but is it me or has the quality of TF gone down? I haven’t bought any TF pants since around 2016. At the time I thought $100 for sweat pants was crazy but I’ve worn the hell out of them. I just bought another one last week on sale and when I received them in the mail, they felt cheaply made and thinner. They felt like generic sweats now, similar to ones I’ve bout for $25 at UNIQLO. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Get sportswear club fleece instead. Material is way better on them for half the price. You can prob even find them on sale for $30 like I did on END.

Get sportswear club fleece instead. Material is way better on them for half the price. You can prob even find them on sale for $30 like I did on END.
This is “Nike” sportswear club fleece you’re talking about? Have you seen any with pockets that have zippers? The tech fleece were my go to pants for traveling, especially when flying.

This is “Nike” sportswear club fleece you’re talking about? Have you seen any with pockets that have zippers? The tech fleece were my go to pants for traveling, especially when flying.
I know there's like the cargo version with like thigh pockets. I have a pair of nikelab NRG sweats too and those have zippered pockets and the material is really nice but they're baggy fit.

Recent pick ups. How do y’all store your tech knits, hang ‘em in the closet or keep them folded ?

Reason, I’m asking is because it says to lay them flat to dry. With my tech fleece I normally hang dry them
7052FEF6-D554-4A3D-B958-DADFBA5184FE.jpeg
36B963BA-663D-4ECF-A2A7-5C44CB967635.jpeg
CDCF9236-1A4E-47AE-AA3C-F05FA56C5063.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom