**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Recent pick ups. How do y’all store your tech knits, hang ‘em in the closet or keep them folded ?

Reason, I’m asking is because it says to lay them flat to dry. With my tech fleece I normally hang dry them
7052FEF6-D554-4A3D-B958-DADFBA5184FE.jpeg
36B963BA-663D-4ECF-A2A7-5C44CB967635.jpeg
CDCF9236-1A4E-47AE-AA3C-F05FA56C5063.jpeg
Personally I hang them folded but hung horizontally. If I hang them like a regular shirt, a shoulder "hump" will form. Noticed it with my Tech Knit shirts.

Sorry if I missed it looking through the thread, but has anyone tried out the Straight Leg tech pants? I kinda want to try them out but probably won't bother if they are super baggy or something.

Sorry if I missed it looking through the thread, but has anyone tried out the Straight Leg tech pants? I kinda want to try them out but probably won't bother if they are super baggy or something.
It depends on what your definition of 'super baggy' is. I was eyeing them and tried them on in an outlet but decided not to purchase just because of the price. They fit like typical straight leg pants; not skinny or even fitted, but they're not like a foot width at the bottom or anything. I personally really liked the fit.

It depends on what your definition of 'super baggy' is. I was eyeing them and tried them on in an outlet but decided not to purchase just because of the price. They fit like typical straight leg pants; not skinny or even fitted, but they're not like a foot width at the bottom or anything. I personally really liked the fit.
Thanks for the info. I went ahead and grabbed 2 pairs for cheap. Pretty standard fit all the way through which is good for me. Always loved the joggers when they fit right but like many the baggy top into a harsh taper isn't for me lol.

I still need the black tech knit Windrunner. I have three colors and love wearing them, never got around to copping the black one.

I see the new Tech Fleece 2023 collection as "Coming soon."

As great as it is to see the original stuff again, given the quality of the Tech Fleece nowadays, I'd feel like it'll pill the moment I even look at it.

Whats the difference between the og and the new ones?

I have an og black and some ‘newer’ techs

I know the newer ones dont have the back pocket and the zipper pocket is not as deep

Whats the difference between the og and the new ones?

I have an og black and some ‘newer’ techs

I know the newer ones dont have the back pocket and the zipper pocket is not as deep
I supposed material and tooling. Zipper lining is different in the newer ones and are boxy and stiff. Old tech fleece was softer.

Dang they are going to be releasing this stuff on SNRKS as well? So much for finding pieces for the low in Ross, TJ Maxx etc.

Its prolly a bit early but has anyone have experience with these Tech Fleece hats? Ive always wanted a piece of Tech Fleece headwear. But i feel like my big *** head wouldnt look right in them

IMG_1027.png

Back
Top Bottom