🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

My local Nike outlet, size 10 $60. Unreleased samples
IMG_20180804_103516.jpg

I'm betting not that many. My guess is that there were at a Clearance Store and someone returned to my store

I'm betting not that many. My guess is that there were at a Clearance Store and someone returned to my store
That’s probably what happened. You usually don’t find these gems at a regular Nike Outlet.

Groot is the man at clearance finds
Ive never found a single nike tennis item at the nike outlets or marshalls or anything.

Groot is the man at clearance finds
Ive never found a single nike tennis item at the nike outlets or marshalls or anything.
I’ve found a couple of items throughout the years at Nike Outlets, Marshalls, TJMaxx, Ross, etc. Like for example, ‘15 Shanghai RF polo, ‘15 RG RN crew and shorts, ‘14 USO RN sleeveless, ‘16 WTF RF jacket.

Anyone got pix of the Zoom Zero burnt orange? Some posters have seen them already - they're not positive on the color...

Went to the Nike Outlet today and didn’t see the ZV10 RF samples but saw the ZC3s in the blue/grey colorway for the Fall Season in my size, 10.5. I was smiling ear to ear because they were only $60. :D Only saw one though.

Fed still wearing the same vapor. Beyond lame.
Screenshot_20180809-205336.png
It was so scheduled if he were going to stay with Nike. His Nike wristbands and headband for Cinci are University Blue/White, they match the White/University Blue Vapor he is wearing.
And they are not the same shoes as for Wimbledon: they have hard court soles and not grass court soles :wink:

ANd Rafa is also wearing the same color shoes as in Wimbledon...

i believe he was supposed to be in nike red for the us hardcourt swing. the blues were for wimbledon to match w the shoes. but nike made a hc version so who knows. new uniqlo kit coming monday!
tennis spree has pics of shapovalov in the us open mens kit

Back
Top Bottom