Official Nike Trainer SC Total Orange (Bo Jackson's - OG Colorway)

I really hope the royal blue joints come back, those were my favorite out of the SC's. These will be got at retail with my lil discount, I'm not takinchances.

Originally Posted by BigTy23

I really hope the royal blue joints come back, those were my favorite out of the SC's. These will be got at retail with my lil discount, I'm not takin chances.

2x. But the Raiders color is a close second (og materials only).

i like the beet sc's that re supposed to drop but what about the white teal and black ones

i will say this this, threads like this b schoolin the youngins on which colors are important and which shoe matters VS which shoes don't...cuz bo jacksonswere raped

beyond recognition by nike retro.....so to a regular shoppers these be ran thru the ground and are outlet fodder...but to people in the know these are a musthave.

Originally Posted by jeremymacky

time to bring out the cross colours and karl kani outfit.

laugh.gif
those were the days. makes me want to watch some in living colorepisodes

Man I can't freaking wait for this shoe...

I always always wanted them, but I never had them... then when they came back out around 2000 or whatever I don't know why I didn't get them, but yoeverybody in NYC had them son... everyone...

Then you started seeing them in like a million different colorways...

these shoes right here are the reason i have a love for shoes. i rember crying in the mall when my mom wouldnt put out the 80 bucks to get them for me. endedup with some crappy forces. i have always wanted these and this is my chance, thank you nike

New pics (?) from FootlockerUnlocked
Bo_Jackson_Nike_Trainer_SC_1.jpg
Bo_Jackson_Nike_Trainer_SC_2.jpg
Bo_Jackson_Nike_Trainer_SC_3.jpg
Bo_Jackson_Nike_Trainer_SC_4.jpg
Bo_Jackson_Nike_Trainer_SC_5.jpg
Bo_Jackson_Nike_Trainer_SC_6.jpg
Bo_Jackson_Nike_Trainer_SC_7.jpg

Plus some pics from TSG, which got its own thread for some reason...
nike-air-trainer-sc-high-auburn-2.jpg
nike-air-trainer-sc-high-auburn-3.jpg
nike-air-trainer-sc-high-auburn-4.jpg
nike-air-trainer-sc-high-auburn-5.jpg
nike-air-trainer-sc-high-auburn-6.jpg
nike-air-trainer-sc-high-auburn-7.jpg
nike-air-trainer-sc-high-auburn-8.jpg

I will jab old ladies in the throat for these shoes. Probably my most anticipated release.

now stop talking about so its obtainable and little kid hypebeasts dont jump on these.

end of discussion for me.. 10+ bought up for me.

^ yo, do you have an OG (white background) pic to compare with the Footlocker pic?

First Nike Airs I ever copped when I was 10 cant wait to gettem again.

My only beef is the kids version looked better :-
There was no little orange tab in the white above the air bubble
Instead of NIKE on the back they had the og Nike above Air stiched in the same blue as the front.

Anybody have pics of the OG kids SC High in this colourway?

I never understood why there were these alterations between kids n adults but to me the kids was more attractive I will still be copping no doubt

Peace
Scottie

Originally Posted by s dubl

Damnit Nike
smh.gif

Im going to end up homeless with a trunk full of fresh kicks.

Word.......these people know how to get money outta people even when there is a recession going on.

09' is gonna be a good year

Originally Posted by BabyfacedAssassin31

My only beef is the kids version looked better :-
There was no little orange tab in the white above the air bubble
Instead of NIKE on the back they had the og Nike above Air stiched in the same blue as the front.

Anybody have pics of the OG kids SC High in this colourway?

Sorry, thats the best I got... infrared

you can tell nike did a half #%# job on these just look at the paint and it look like the same leather they use on the new af1's, dope shoe but after afew wears its a rap
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom