Official Nike Trainer SC Total Orange (Bo Jackson's - OG Colorway)

Thanks SinnerP

I dont know if u agree but they do look better without the coloured tab and with the small embroidered nike air on the back.

I never got why the adult version had just NIKE because they are a nike air shoe why have it on the kids but not the adults strange decision by nike.

As I was 10 when i bought these I had the kids version and didnt realise the differences untill some kid down my street with flipper feet
laugh.gif
was rocking the adult version he was 9.

For any UK heads out there I rocked these with some baggy stone washed jeans and a turquoise Joe Bloggs hoody and splashed in some cheap aftershave my dad gaveme thinkin I was the man goin to middle school discos lol the memorys.

Peace
Scottie

Nupey, don't forget the Simpsons gone funky reggae shirt. I was rockin that shirt looking like a damn fool.

Based on prior release (Foams, Griffeys, Pennys, Pippens, etc) an August release most likely means 2nd week of July. The sooner the better!

I'm on these hopefully the black/grey ones that have 34 on the side come back out. If they are posted in the thread my bad just saw the first post.

co sign on the pack shirt, im from wisconsin, and im drooling like a dog for these bo's. can't wait for september. BO's FTW!!!

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Yea at least three pairs will have to be had...

For real these I'm going to have to stock up on...

three pairs is a must, i've been waiting on these for years

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

Lets GO!!!
c9525c4e507cea67ff8a8f0690cfde2c7ee83cd.pjpg

Those are the samples?

The grey looks really light compared to the pictures posted on the first page...

Dope though Packers Got Me...

Auguust release meaning they'll start arriving 2nd to last week of July at shops on the West Coast. Medicine Ball Trainer 1s should be about also.

Oh man if they come out before or on August 20th it would make me feel so good rocking them on my birthday...

Can't wait... about to start going to look around for clothes and maybe some fitteds to rock with them...

I hope they sit so I can stock up on multiples, but I know for a 100% fact it's not going to happen in NYC...

P.I.W., the waythe releases been dropping recently, you may have them by the end of next week
laugh.gif
....nah but I'm def. Setting aside my dough to scoopthese, I might have to stall out on the uptempo max's to get the amt I want to get

These are a great OG colorway, but personally, I do not know if I could pull this color off. However, I am happy that many OG heads can finally get a pair (ora replacement).

P.I.W., the waythe releases been dropping recently, you may have them by the end of next week
laugh.gif
....nah but I'm def. Setting aside my dough to scoop these, I might have to stall out on the uptempo max's to get the amt I want to get
Wouldn't surprise me, but I've nike dont let me get my money right for these I will be
mad.gif

laugh.gif
....nah but I'm def. Setting aside my dough to scoop these, I might have to stall out on the uptempo max's to get the amt I want to get

laugh.gif

I'm prepared bro... as soon as I found out about these last year I already started planning, but I thought that Nike was going to mess them up but theycame out aight...

I would love for more OG colorway's to come out too like the white/blue colorway because that Raiders colorway is a little to plain for me, but I'mhappy that those that want them will get them...

Besides the SpaceJam's and the White/Red XII's... everything else is taking a back seat to these...

That's why I really didn't mess with a lot of stuff that's been dropping and being really picky and choosy of what I do get...

Can't wait for comparison pics of these compared to the OG's or the Retro's...

Yo I'm loving Nike though ever since they brought back out the Blue Penny Foams I've been more than satisfied with what they're doing and thedirection that they headed too... when they brought back out the Foams and I was finally able to get them I think I was finally somewhat satisfied withsneakers...for a while... but that only lasted a while because now I want them to release more stuff that I want/need for the collection...

Back
Top Bottom