Official: NIKE ZOOM BB III THREAD

i just now returned my bb3's to the nike factory store ontario mills for any one who is interested in trying them.

how are you special ordering them?? i called the nike outlet at the mills and they said they cant order them.

^^^ call nike special orders or do a live chat via nikestore.com and search for them: product #367189

i did a search yesterday hoping to find a new colorway in the states, as some b-grades have shown up. like Damon, i'm returning mine and looking for a 1/2size smaller. but no luck. (there are still pairs of the white men can't jump zoom bb3s at auburn hills.)

peace!

I wish I did, Doc...

I also wish I had a size 15 foot...I could have any colorway I wanted. lol.

i went to Nordstrom Rack here in los angeles,ca today and found a pair of Zoom BBII size 7.5mens if anybody is interested. just a heads up

Ok, I have 2 colorwary of these....the white/black/red and the Black/whites

I use the White/Black/Red mainly for outdoors, and the Black ones for indoors.

To date, the outdoors pair have held up pretty well. I've played about 6 pick up games outdoors, for about 2-3 hours at a time, and then I played with them in an indoor game after, and the traction was still ok.

Ankle support is good, and the shoe is very stable.

This is the first BB series shoe that i've had, so I can't really compare them to the others, but the cushioning is good and the shoe is low to the ground.

Size wise, I have a 10 and a 10.5 and hardly notice the difference. I normally wear 10.5, btw. (Then again, I always wear 2 pairs of socks...just a superstition i've had since my highschool days).

Performance wise, I love this shoe....although my white/black/red pair took about 10-15 mins to break in (didn't have this problem with the Black/White pair though). Only thing is though, the shoe doesnt seem to have a lot of breathability. But then again, I hardly notice this when Im playing.
Looks-wise, well....if you like simple looking shoes, these fit the bill pretty well. I love the simplicity of the Black/White pair.
pimp.gif

^I'm on holidays over here in the Philippines...they're practically everywhere here, in lots of colorways too.

I sure hope the BBIII's get released in the states!!! I got me a pair of the low BB1's and theyre bout to go.

I was kind off disappointed in these shoes because the forefoot cushioning felt almost non existent. I was expecting this shoe to be more like the bb 1's cushioning wise. Hopefully the bb 4's feel more the bb 1's and come out in the US.

Originally Posted by Suns32

I was kind off disappointed in these shoes because the forefoot cushioning felt almost non existent. I was expecting this shoe to be more like the bb 1's cushioning wise. Hopefully the bb 4's feel more the bb 1's and come out in the US.

They won't continue the Zoom BB line
frown.gif
 Zoom BB3 is the last one.. 
Confirmed by guys from ISS who were in contact with Nike.

^^^ i was just about to say that it seems highly unlikely that they would continue the BB line given how much success it's had lol. R.I.P. zoom bb.

It looks like I'm going to have to stock up on more BB 1's. I wish I could somehow find the ones that are white with a red toe.

frown.gif
 Zoom BB3 is the last one.. Confirmed by guys from ISS who were in contact with Nike.

this is terrible news. i understand the lack of mass appeal, esp since nexy year's hypers will have full length zoom, but...I LOVE THIS LINE. anybody with news on spots in the US to pickup the BB3s or about possible future outlet drops? the white/reds showed up briefly at georgia and the white/volts at Auburn Hills. both are apparently gone now. thanks in advance for any info.

20% off coupon if you want it: LKS1FAB2. With free shipping (for Gold Club peeps) it was $72. I've been watching ebay with RSS and haven't seen another size 13 BB 1 for almost a year. I couldn't let these sip through my fingers.

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

frown.gif
 Zoom BB3 is the last one.. Confirmed by guys from ISS who were in contact with Nike.

this is terrible news. i understand the lack of mass appeal, esp since nexy year's hypers will have full length zoom, but...I LOVE THIS LINE. anybody with news on spots in the US to pickup the BB3s or about possible future outlet drops? the white/reds showed up briefly at georgia and the white/volts at Auburn Hills. both are apparently gone now. thanks in advance for any info.

If you are talking about the Hyperdunk2010 they won't have full length zoom but an IP midsole with forefoot zoom.

^^^yeah, i'm talking about the hyperdunk 2010s. i heard they were full length zoom, but i guess i heard wrong. in the words of napoleon dynamite, "Dang!"

Back
Top Bottom