Official: NIKE ZOOM BB III THREAD

man I just passed by one of the outlet stores here in the Philippines and four colorways are at 50% off. I want to get a pair coz I love playin in my bb3's. I am surely gonna miss the bb line.

Does anyone know where I could still get a pair? (especially the black and white colorway). I have been hoping there would be more listings on ebay by now but it has not happened yet. For online retailers I only found kickz.com but their price and shipping cost to North America is very expensive.

Originally Posted by mmorris

Does anyone know where I could still get a pair? (especially the black and white colorway). I have been hoping there would be more listings on ebay by now but it has not happened yet. For online retailers I only found kickz.com but their price and shipping cost to North America is very expensive.
im looking for these as well
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

BB2 low n7 Steve Nash trash talks DO have full length zoom incase anyone cares. I pulled out the insole and tried them on today at the outlet
I thought someone else said they only had it in the heel after checking the insole... if it's really full length I might look into getting a pair

Bb2 low trash talks n7 have full length zoom. Bb1 Nash low grey toes have full length zoom but the all white colorway of the Nash bb1 low has heel only.

Back
Top Bottom