OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Could a kind soul give me a heads up/PM? I'm at work, so I can't be checking Nike.com the whole time. It would be really appreciated. :smokin

So are we thinking a noon release? Those purples would look great with my Ravens gear.

I have no clue anymore i tweeted @nikestore trying to get some clarity.....got nothing back.

All i want is volt trainer 10.5 then i can retire until spring 2013 when lunar's come out

I'm sure we'll see some big releases coming, aka MUCH more supply. I think Nike is having problems in the supply-chain for once and not trying to keep things uber limited.

That was fast. Most of the sizes are gone. 
grin.gif

The blue glows only had size 12 left when I clicked on the link right at noon. ANOTHER LOSS FOR ME. Got a pair of the court purples though.

The red/black and white/black colorway I wanted to cop already sold out. WTF. Only colorways with FSR are the new colorways. wak. :smh:

Worst. Restock. Ever.

This...talk about misleading...we will restock...uh you put up a size 7.5 of Volt trainers...that shouldn't count as a restock.

Is there any promo codes for NDC there are still electric greens i might cop if i can get free shipping and a discount some how

Worst. Restock. Ever.
Haha this. I'm almost positive that they only had one size in the blue glows, and not even sure what they had in the white/black because they were already gone once I got the chance to look at em. I have a feeling that they made more pairs of the new colorways than they did for the original ones.

This...talk about misleading...we will restock...uh you put up a size 7.5 of Volt trainers...that shouldn't count as a restock.
Is there any promo codes for NDC there are still electric greens i might cop if i can get free shipping and a discount some how

If you're an NDC member, free shipping if it's over $100.

Glad I have small feet!

Was able to pick up: Black/White Sz 9 & White/Black Sz 8.5. I really wanted the University Red/White-Black & Black/Sequoia.

They'll go nicely with my other 4 flyknits: Volt/Black, Blue Glow/Blue Tint-Black, Total Orange/Barley Orange-Dark Grey, and Electric Green/Black-White

Haha this. I'm almost positive that they only had one size in the blue glows, and not even sure what they had in the white/black because they were already gone once I got the chance to look at em. I have a feeling that they made more pairs of the new colorways than they did for the original ones.

Yea, I think I got the one size 12 they seemingly only had on there haha. I was aiming for a 12.5 in the Blue Glows and thought my browser was acting up or something when I was trying to look at more sizes but only saw 12 available. But I can make 12 work so I copped.

I was just as surprised as everyone else on here. Very misleading "restock". :smh:

I got the volt racers the last go around and this time I picked up the blue/ green trainers. I wanted the white and black or black and white but they didnt have my size in either

HMMMM was looking for the purples (seems to be Imperial Purple on the Instagram feed)

There was nothing remotely close to it, but it might be the lighting. Is the Court purples the ones in that picture? I ordered it anyways lol.

Agree this was a horrible 'restock' - for those that had small feet congrats, for the rest of us we were S.O.L ... I think they mislead us just so they could push the new colorways.

Agree this was a horrible 'restock' - for those that had small feet congrats, for the rest of us we were S.O.L ... I think they mislead us just so they could push the new colorways.

I agree. I think NDC figured we'd settle for the new colorways.

Back
Top Bottom