OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

All of those new cw's are going to be a problem for my wallet except for the Navy/Green ones.
man thats my favourite one out of the bunch... Seahawk colorway...
smokin.gif

i like the navy and green and the blk/wht/volts

i will let the hipsters have the blk/wht ones

Last edited:
21 Mercer in NY had chlorine blue racers if anyone was looking. There was an 11 on display, not sure about other sizes but I would give em a call if interested

Most likely not the right thread but since I saw so many posts about this a few weeks back...My Flyknit Lunar 2iD shipped so for those of you that ordered go check your order status. For those of you who waited until you could see on feet pictures before ordering it should only be a few more days now.

Those flyknit trainers are interesting I would love for new colorways to popup with all the racers that released this summer and those slatted for fall I only think it's about time new trainers releases.

Been reading this thread for a long time and finally decided to join today. I pre-ordered some Flyknit Racer's today from RRS in the Jade colorway that come out 10/1. Got the confirmation and ship date of 10/1. $135 with VIP. No pic yet but I'm hoping it's these that a pic was posted of a while back:

If it's not these then I guess a pic will be floating around soon enough! They also have the black/volt for pre-order if you talk to a rep. I'm passing since I already have the OG volt's.

Been reading this thread for a long time and finally decided to join today. I pre-ordered some Flyknit Racer's today from RRS in the Jade colorway that come out 10/1. Got the confirmation and ship date of 10/1. $135 with VIP. No pic yet but I'm hoping it's these that a pic was posted of a while back:

If it's not these then I guess a pic will be floating around soon enough! They also have the black/volt for pre-order if you talk to a rep. I'm passing since I already have the OG volt's.
Where did you find that picture? Im talking to a rep now, I want to know what the pink/green/dark red pair will look like.

^ It's an official Nike "catalog" picture. Although the shoes that actually release may or may not look like them, as we have seen happen in the past.

Last edited:
BVB13 posted the pic on page 987 of this thread back in July. I'm hoping that the ones I pre-ordered are the ones pictured. It's one of the fall colorways but not sure if it will be the "final product" released.

Back
Top Bottom