OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
^ It's an official Nike "catalog" picture. Although the shoes that actually release may or may not look like them, as we have seen happen in the past.
Good looks.

Just pre ordered the volt pair, was debating on the pink/green ones but want to see them first.

Last edited:
^ I'm anticipating it to be them, but remember someone saying that the RRS rep told them they look like the Sail/Volt's medial side.

Hoping it's those.
I like these.

Is $140 shipped a good price from some Chlorine racers that have been worn once? 
Depends on how bad you want them.

I probably wouldn't after knowing these could have been had DS for $90 earlier in the year. It would just taint the shoe for me.. haha, but that's me.

is $118 a good price for red/black racers or can i get them cheaper somewhere else?

how do you pre order from RR?

All you have to do is call a RRS fit expert and give them your info, whether or not you want to sign up for VIP and tell them what shoe you are interested in preordering. For example you can say, "I heard about the ability to make flyknit racer preorders for October and or January..."

This is the number to call: 800-743-3206

Edit: you can also do online chat on their website as well but I've had better luck with calling.

Last edited:
BVB13 posted the pic on page 987 of this thread back in July. I'm hoping that the ones I pre-ordered are the ones pictured. It's one of the fall colorways but not sure if it will be the "final product" released.

I'll wait til the real photos come out then decide if I should buy them. Pre-ordering something without knowing what they look like doesn't sound like a good idea.

BVB13 posted the pic on page 987 of this thread back in July. I'm hoping that the ones I pre-ordered are the ones pictured. It's one of the fall colorways but not sure if it will be the "final product" released.

I'll wait til the real photos come out then decide if I should buy them. Pre-ordering something without knowing what they look like doesn't sound like a good idea.
RRS doesn't charge you until the shoes ship, by which time we should have actual pics of what's gonna be releasing.

Last edited:
It is a bit "scary" to pre-order without the final photos...but when the photos surface if I don't like them I can just cancel the order no problem and i'm not out anything. 

on the facebook flyknit seller a guy posted about neo turquoise/ crimson ice racers in sizes 11 and up that are still in stores in australia. i pm'd him. he told me its 60 bucks for shipping coming to a total of 300 SMH! he said he could do cheaper if i didnt mind waiting without a tracking #. i still said no thanks

really wish international nike stores shipped over water lol 

but i guess its 220 retail for them anyway

Last edited:
******READ THIS REMINDER!******

AUTOMATIC SUSPENSIONS WILL BE HANDED OUT TO ANYONE ASKING TO BUY/SELL/TRADE.

THIS INCLUDES ANYONE OFFERING OR REQUESTING "OOPS"

THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN A RULE VIOLATION. JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU'RE HELPING SOMEONE OUT FOR RETAIL OR LESS, YOU'RE STILL CREATING A TRANSACTION.

USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS WITH THESE REQUESTS OR USE YOUR SIGNATURE.

THANKS.

Last edited:

Been reading this thread for a long time and finally decided to join today. I pre-ordered some Flyknit Racer's today from RRS in the Jade colorway that come out 10/1. Got the confirmation and ship date of 10/1. $135 with VIP. No pic yet but I'm hoping it's these that a pic was posted of a while back:

If it's not these then I guess a pic will be floating around soon enough! They also have the black/volt for pre-order if you talk to a rep. I'm passing since I already have the OG volt's.
Thats not even on the site bruh lol

Back
Top Bottom