OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
i pulled the trigger on a pair of volts as well. i dont think the angelus idea will work straight up, but mixed in with some textile medium it might hold up like am90s?

expensive experiment though

Or just be one of the people who bought the original "oreos"

No need to paint those :smile:
Have the oreos. Plan on painting it black.
Which I hope looks like the way I see it in my head :rofl:

Saw this on a FB group today

Amazing, but I must say, I actually wear all of my shoes so I couldn't justify painting a sole.

Last edited:
i pulled the trigger on a pair of volts as well. i dont think the angelus idea will work straight up, but mixed in with some textile medium it might hold up like am90s?

expensive experiment though
I heard tire paint might work too.

^^^

about to cancel my pre order from RRS. have enough pink in the collection right now so I won't be wearing these too much. 

^^ Remind me of those hyper punches -- too girly for my taste. I preordered those black/white/volts for $120~ on RRS, cant wait to get them. Rep said Oct. 31st they should ship out

^^ Remind me of those hyper punches -- too girly for my taste. I preordered those black/white/volts for $120~ on RRS, cant wait to get them. Rep said Oct. 31st they should ship out
i preordered the seahawk colorway for January from RRS... think i might preorder the black/white ones as well.

Back
Top Bottom